Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

78 ski tique progress

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 78 ski tique progress
    Posted: June-11-2006 at 10:24pm
Well I have started with the engine on the tique and it has been dirty. It has great compression and just nocking off the dust. You can see the stringer monster has taken down another boat of the gods. Headers turned out nice with new ford blue paint. I`ll have those tommorrow.
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 10:03am
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 10:23am
Pete: That means he is having trouble posting his pics.

Funny shot tho on your part!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 10:50am
I know what the stars mean...it was a little joke ;-)
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 11:42am
[QUOTE=fuelctrl] Well I have started with the engine on the tique and it has been dirty. It has great compression and just nocking off the dust. You can see the stringer monster has taken down another boat of the gods. Headers turned out nice with new ford blue paint. I`ll have those tommorrow.
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 11:43am
FUNNY, I NEED HELP AND I WILL POST THE PICTURES.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2006 at 9:25pm
Pete; Sorry. I din't mean to step on your toes.

Sean: Wish I could help on the pics but I can't. Are ya still in the Navy? Son did 10 years and then his wife (not with him anymore) made him get out.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2006 at 9:48pm
Yea, I have 11 years this september and plan to go as long as they let me. Im a aviation machinist mate first class search and rescue. I`m originaly from Tampa Florida grew up next to the bay by Gandy bridge (Palmacia neighborhood). I did drive laundry up to Lakeland and lake Wales everyday when I was younger. thats me with the sleeved rolled up back in the door.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2006 at 10:07pm
Wow what a cool job! Son was a M/M on Frigates. Loved it! So did I. Got to go on a couple of day cruises and one awesome 7 (!) day Tiger cruise when they were returning from a cruise. Met the boat in Mexico. Rode around for a few days then retuned to San Diego. Are ya still in Florida?

Good luck on that cool Tique and keep us posted!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2006 at 11:47pm
No. I`m currently in Norfolk getting big rain fall from the southern storm. I`ll do my best on keepmg up with the up dates. Two kids and wife on navy pay is hard to fix anything.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2006 at 11:27pm
Sean; You'll do fine, just go slow, and you'll find the $ somehow. You will love the boat.

We got some of that rain also. Much needed here.

Worked for a year in Hampton/Newport News area for the phone company. Nice area.

Lotsa luck. We love you service guys and all ya do for us old guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2006 at 1:39am
hey fuel, I,ve got a boy on the Normandy in Norfolk, he's a DC just started. If you need some cheap help, I know he's Jones'en for a ride!
fuelctrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuelctrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2006 at 1:15am
78sn hey I work with the SAR (search and rescue) evaluation team for all of Hampton Roads naval stations. Give me some info or have him respond to this forum and see if we can get together and get this thing running. Anything I can do to help out a shipmate. let me know if he would like to do SAR for the boat and earn some extra cash for himself.
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2006 at 1:53pm
Thanks Sean, I know he would love to help and the SAR op would be too cool. Here's his info and I'll let him know what's going on.
Nick Lambert email at lamberth@cg60.navy.mil
cell 510-307-6073
Thanks for the job you do!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic