Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oak Hollow Lake-High Point "MINI" 2016   6/11/16
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oak Hollow Lake-High Point "MINI" 2016 6/11/16

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2016 at 7:42am
Originally posted by CCGirl CCGirl wrote:

There are pics on my Facebook page and the event page that I created as well. I'm obviously having a hard time trying to figure out how to upload pics to this site! lol!!!

Heather,
For posting pictures on CCfan, use the "post reply" and not the "quick" at the bottom of each thread. When the Post reply opens, you will find an icon of a tree with an up arrow. Clicking on it will bring up a browse box allowing you to upload anything off your computer. If you are trying to use a phone, it doesn't work.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2016 at 9:41am
Sorry I missed it. I had to be back in time to work yesterday afternoon...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2016 at 3:54pm
You can also load your pics on photobucket open the pic you want to post copy the img link and paste direct to post.
Yes post pics for us poor bass-ards that don't even have our boats out of storage yet
CCGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 12:20pm
Hey guys! I'm pretty good with this computer stuff but right now at this moment I'm havind some difficulty getting these pics to upload. UGH!!! I hope that the link below will take you to my facebook page to see the pics. If it doesn't I am soooooo sorry. I will continue to work on this though. For some reason the tree with the arrow isn't letting me upload.

[URL=https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206486829155501&type=1&l=d5a87b15b7]

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206486829155501&type=1&l=d5a87b15b7

If you are on Facebook my user name is Heather Mabe (Heather Mabe Yates). I'm sorry guys but I will continue to work on this.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Heather
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 12:30pm
Thanks Heather, the Facebook link works fine. Looks like a great time!

Heather's Facebook Pics
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 9:08pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic