NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Apparel Store is Open!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Apparel Store is Open!
    Posted: April-29-2016 at 7:47pm
Well spring is here and we're finally ready with this years new Replica T shirts. We've got 2 new ones and we're working on a 3rd that will be ready in another month but the store is open for business.

Here are the new shirts.

We've also had requests for some dark colored shirts in the "Waters of the World" design so we've added Black, Navy, Forest green and Purple

The customizable designs where you can pick your own shirt color will be available through the end of May and then again at the end of the year so don't wait to order.

Click Here to Order!

Any questions send me an email

Thanks everyone, hope you like the new designs and remember if you have something cool hiding away in the bottom of your dresser, take a photo of it and send it to us. It may become next years shirt.
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2016 at 5:01am
Thanks Alan.
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2016 at 7:13am
damn, that black shirt is sweet
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2016 at 10:08am
Another year and still no Bass Nautique shirts...

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2016 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Another year and still no Bass Nautique shirts...

I know a guy in Maryland that would buy 10 shirts if they displayed the iconic T-14's.   
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2016 at 12:32pm
Just not a big enough market for a shirt with a picture of a guy holding his rod and sitting on his bass Steve
Don 10 shirts is double the production of the boat
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2016 at 4:44pm
We have the newest 2016 release ready for sale. Calling this the Atom Skier shirt.

Click here to order

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2016 at 4:48pm
We have also added a "Clearance" Section to the store. This will have close outs, over runs, returns, etc. All 100% first quality items that we just need to move on at a discounted price.   Check back here often as product will come and go on a regular basis.

Click here to Order
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2016 at 4:37pm
I got a close out special in the color red Since 1925 shirt in honor of Team Red !!!!!!!

Thanks Allan and Dana !!!!!!!!
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2016 at 7:13pm
Some more fine work by our friends at Action Screen Printing. Order forthcoming.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2016 at 11:15pm
Alan:
I can't find sizing info. I am pretty sure of what's what (but who knows women's sizes?). On the website, it says there is sizing info under the shirts - but I didn't see that. Am I missing something or is the website a little wonky?
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 1:02am
Would love the WOTW shirts in XL but it appears they are out? Would have scooped these up a while ago had I seen them. Bummer!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Alan:
I can't find sizing info. I am pretty sure of what's what (but who knows women's sizes?). On the website, it says there is sizing info under the shirts - but I didn't see that. Am I missing something or is the website a little wonky?

Steve,

On the close outs, there is only limited colors and sizes. If you click on the color for a shirt the sizes will appear that are available. If only one size appears then that is the only close out size that is available for that color and design. Go look at the other close out shirts and you will see what I am talking about. It took me a minute to figure it out also when I first took a look at it.

I hope this helps,

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 12:50pm
Thanks Cousin Donald.......but that's not what I mean. I believe in the past there was a chart which cross-referenced 36" bust equals a Women's Medium...etc. I see how the ordering of sizes works but not the Sizing and Measurements cross-reference. The last page of order process also references to be sure about sizing and dimensions and verify size (I thought there was a chart or something similar in the past?).
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 1:36pm

Thanks Cousin Donald.......but that's not what I mean. I believe in the past there was a chart which cross-referenced 36" bust equals a Women's Medium...etc. I see how the ordering of sizes works but not the Sizing and Measurements cross-reference. The last page of order process also references to be sure about sizing and dimensions and verify size (I thought there was a chart or something similar in the past?).

Steve, I think you would be a XXL in a ladies v-neck!   

Give me a few minutes and I'll post a size chart
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 1:46pm
I personally would LOVE to see Val in a Ladies V-neck XXL (Oops - there it is!!) - but we would never make it out the door and to the boat due to the notable distraction.

I'm a very contented purchaser.... just thought the size chart was an old option and helpful for the Joe Schmos out in the world............. Signed captain Obvious.............
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 1:53pm

I personally would LOVE to see Val in a Ladies V-neck XXL (Oops - there it is!!) - but we would never make it out the door and to the boat due to the notable distraction.

I'm a very contented purchaser.... just thought the size chart was an old option and helpful for the Joe Schmos out in the world............. Signed captain Obvious.............

Here it is in case you still need it. Hope you're not viewing this on a phone because it's going to be a little hard to read. Complete with a line drawing of a woman's bust, how's that for service?

Size S 4/6   35-36 bust
Size m 8/10 37-38
Size L 12/14      39-41
Size XL 16/18 42-44
Size XXL 20/22 45-47

IF the order you placed last night needs to change let me know, otherwise it will ship today, Thanks
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2016 at 1:56pm
Nope - the order is great Alan. Thanks. But you are right, I probably be most comfy in the Ladies XXl! Hahahaha......
1993R View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1993R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 2:14pm
Got my order today.....awesome shirts
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by 1993R 1993R wrote:

Got my order today.....awesome shirts

Thanks for the business and glad you're happy with the product. Alan
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 4:26pm
Wow! Just a couple of days and here they are! Lori and I love the older classic shirts! Thanks for the nice note too Dana!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 1:16am
Alan,

Any man bust charts?

Just kidding the ladies love it when I wears my tees tight.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2016 at 7:42pm

CCfans, We've added a new Hoodie to the CCfan store. The "Loud Pipes Save Lives" design is now available on a "Tailgater" Hoodie. This hoodie comes with an insulated beverage pocket and a bottle opener. A basic T is also available.

This will only be offered through the end of the year so don't wait but if you order before Nov 30 not only will you get it for Christmas but on all orders over $50 we'll take $5 off the shipping.

Available here
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2016 at 9:53am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

CCfans, We've added a new Hoodie to the CCfan store. The "Loud Pipes Save Lives" design is now available on a "Tailgater" Hoodie. This hoodie comes with an insulated beverage pocket and a bottle opener.

Damn it man!.....I hate you Alan.......I really do hate you!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2016 at 12:12pm
Bought a few stocking stuffers! Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic