NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YouTube search

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
barefootdan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barefootdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YouTube search
    Posted: May-09-2016 at 1:45pm
On YouTube there is a video of a 1979 barefoot with a 454 in it. If you are watching the video there are 2 Lake Tahoe stickers on it one says eat kelp. I am trying to find the person that made that video. I would like to ask them some questions. ANY help is appreciated, thank you.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2016 at 2:15pm
A link to the video would be a good first step. That said, even once we see the video, it's not likely we will know the boat/owner. It's highly unlikely that the person who owns it will see this thread based on the title "YouTube search".

If this is a question that is not specific to that particular boat/person, post it up. Otherwise, maybe leave a comment on their YouTube video?
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2016 at 2:26pm

no clue who posted the video.
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2016 at 7:37pm
I would start with a reverse license plate look up (google).   the plate in the video is not super clear to me on the tiny screen, but if you were in a place to do a full screen viewing, you could probably pull the numbers off.    I'd start there and make the initial assumption that the owner of the boat posted the video...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic