NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct Mini or CT mini-mini 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2016 at 11:47pm
How are we looking? Who thinks they might make 8/20?
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2016 at 11:56pm
I'm in
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2016 at 11:59pm
Excellent! Let's start a list. Copy the list and add your name to the bottom in your reply.

Attending
Blamey
Mark Mel
1978 Nautique

LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 12:21am

Attending:
Blamey
Mark Mel
LeftField Engineering +1 boat (my buddy bringing his 93 sn)
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 12:40am
Jwoody, wife, boat. that's the plan.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 1:12am
Attending:
Blamey
Mark Mel
Jwoody, wife, boat.
Day(Tony) and BFN
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
s_kelley2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 12:55pm
Hoping to make it but not 100% it will work yet. Anybody got an address for the ramp? What's the typical depth of the sandbar (knee, waist deep, etc) you were hanging out at last year? I will report back once I know for sure but if it works it will be me, wife, 2 yo daughter and Python Super Sport.
1999 Python Super Sport
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 1:00pm
The sandbar is typically less than knee high. The ramp is at the end of Scout Rd off of Exit 14 in Southbury.

Southbury Boat Ramp
1978 Nautique

bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2016 at 2:36pm
Attending:
Blamey
Mark Mel
Jwoody, wife, boat.
Day(Tony) and BFN
Bwinn & boat; site #55 Friday and saturday
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2016 at 7:11pm
Excellent! This is shaping up to be a party!
1978 Nautique

DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2016 at 1:23am
I am also camping. Grabbed site 54. Ill be staying sunday night also. Going to make a weekend of it.
Im planning on bringing my little mini grill to the sandbar and anyones welcome to use it if they dont feel like bringing one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by s_kelley2000 s_kelley2000 wrote:

Hoping to make it but not 100% it will work yet. Anybody got an address for the ramp? What's the typical depth of the sandbar (knee, waist deep, etc) you were hanging out at last year? I will report back once I know for sure but if it works it will be me, wife, 2 yo daughter and Python Super Sport.

Unfortunately I have to bow out. Just found out my nephews baptism is that afternoon. Have fun and hopefully I can make this one next time.
1999 Python Super Sport
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2016 at 1:52pm
bummer, what about a zoar river baptism?
Strega51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strega51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2016 at 10:07pm
I'm in.
Thanks Blamey for the FYI. Like to bring my Nautique still getting it back together.Should be good by then.
My son just got into wake boarding so it would be a good time to pick up some tips.
1996 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2016 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by DayTony DayTony wrote:

bummer, what about a zoar river baptism?

Haha I like the way you think! Don't think I can sell my sister on that one though.
1999 Python Super Sport
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2016 at 11:24am
So the 20th is coming up fast!

We are planning on being on the sandbar around 9:30ish. We'll block off some spots for the CC boats.

We are bringing; a pop up canopy, a table, a small gas grill if people want to cook their burgers or dogs, and a cooler. The sandbar is shallow so if you want to bring an ez-up for shade or tables they sit in the water just fine.

For those in the area and looking for something to do, my band is playing Friday night at a place around 20 mins from the lake. Argh, I keep getting a no follow error when I try to post the link. If you copy and paste this link it will take you to the event.

http://www.facebook.com/events/1742355582714657/

So on Saturday I'll be a little slow to start and half deaf - lol
1978 Nautique

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2016 at 1:20pm
Hi guys,
Unfortunately we will miss this event this year.
Last year was a good time- the Zoar is a great spot- love the sandbar.
Sorry to miss it.
Look forward to catching up with everyone again soon.

Have a great time out there.
-Brad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2016 at 2:13pm
I expect to be there around 7 if anyone wants to get a ski in b4 the G2g really kicks off.

If you want my cell # go to the "contact" page at leftfieldengineering.com
Brothersean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brothersean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2016 at 6:32pm
Hello....Sean here,

It seems like you guys have a rather solid Sand Bar plan in effect! I am a bit late to the party , but would offer assistance or support if needed.

I live on Great Quarter Road in Sandy Hook. ( on Zoar) it is about 5 miles south of the sandbar and about 1 mile up river from the Stevenson's dam.

Between myself and my next door neighbor, we have 2 open dock spaces. More space might be available if a mooring is set up.

I have some room in the back yard for tenting if anyone is interested!

The town of Newtown has a public launch at the junction of Rts. 34 and 111. It is $15.00 from 7 AM - 9 PM. Access is at the end of my street. Right there on Rt. 34 is a Sunoco with a full store, Across the street is a strip mall with Subway, D&D, Pizza and....YEAH....a Package Store!!!

I would be open to some early morning Footing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. I have a 92 BFN...and a boom!!

*****As early as possible because you have to beat the tubers!!!*****

That's It.....let me know what I can do to help....thanks...Sean

203-606-0169.....(SOB59@earthlink.net)

bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Hi guys,
Unfortunately we will miss this event this year.
Last year was a good time- the Zoar is a great spot- love the sandbar.
Sorry to miss it.
Look forward to catching up with everyone again soon.

Have a great time out there.
-Brad

Major bummer Brad! We will soar some zoar for ya!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 11:38am
LOF -Leaps of Faith Adaptive Skiers has an event on Saturday 20th
LOF Dam Busters

Could be quite busy between 9am-12pm just an FYI.

See some of you on Sunday morning hopefully as I will be in VT Saturday
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 12:08pm
Phil,

When Joel holds those events, he only blocks off a small portion of the lake way up by Lillinonah Dam. Unless you boated up there, you wouldn't even know that it's going on.
1978 Nautique

lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 12:23pm
This from there registration
LOF's 2016 Dambusters event will take place on August 20th!

Dambusters is LOF's annual ski marathon event and raises money for LOF's programs. Skiers who participate in the ski marathon have the opportunity to set a fundraising goal, and the 3 week fundraising period leads to a waterski marathon from the Shepaug Dam to the Stevenson Dam and back.

Skiers have the option to participate in the 22 mile ski run (roundtrip from dam to dam) or in the 11 mile ski run (from the Shepaug Dam to the Stevenson Dam). There will be a rest stop set up at Zoar Beach at the halfway point with snacks and refreshments for skiers.

Pre-registration is required. Skiers who participate in the marathon should arrive at the LOF site (90 Housatonic Drive in Sandy Hook) by 8:30 AM for check in. Skiers will take off at 9 AM sharp. LOF has limited equipment available for skier use. We ask that skiers who have their own equipment bring it to the event.

Snacks and drinks will also be available upon return at the LOF site. All participants will receive commemorative t-shirts.

Both adaptive and able-bodied skiers welcome. Jump skis, wakeboards, slalom skis, and sit skis are all permitted. The deadline for registration is August 17th. We look forward to skiing with you!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 12:47pm
Ha, that's different than the events that I know of. The more the merrier. We can wave at them on the way by. I also heard that some people are going to be doing a lobster boil on the sand bar on Saturday as well. It should be a good party all around!
1978 Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 4:34pm
I just messaged LOF to see if I could get in and I was told they are rescheduling so we may not see them up there.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 1:13pm
The weather looks good for Saturday! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

My phone number is Two Zero Three - Nine One Zero - Three One One One

if anyone has any questions.
1978 Nautique

southwind84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southwind84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 9:30pm
What State is this lake in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 9:38pm
Lake is in Southbury Ct

Btw, is it Saturday yet? Longest week ever.
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by LeftFieldEngineering LeftFieldEngineering wrote:

Lake is in Southbury Ct

Btw, is it Saturday yet? Longest week ever.
   Agreed longest week ever. Also this "lake" is part of the Housatonic river. The lake has a dam upstream and also down, or is that fore and aft....
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 12:13am
Will be pullin in with boat in tow to Kettletown State Park on Fri eve to set up camp with Burton for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic