Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windshield for early-, mid-60s

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windshield for early-, mid-60s
    Posted: June-16-2006 at 8:13am
I have available a windshield for early- to mid-1960s Correct Crafts, such as American Skier and Mustang.
Windshield is from Taylor Made. Never used. Never installed. Width is 54" to 57". Slant height is 15". Has all hardware. Made of heavy gauge Plexiglas. Aluminum top frame. Twin flap vinyl deck channel. I can e-mail a photo.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2006 at 10:39am
How much? Which model is it?
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2006 at 10:57am
The model is a 5615 Sportshield by Taylor. I paid $261 for it and would like to get $250.
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2006 at 5:56pm
From what I have seen, this windshield might also work on some of the 1950s and early 1960s wood Correct Crafts, like Atom Skier.

FYI

-Scoop
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2006 at 8:36am
I have a 1959 Atom Skier Deluxe, please email a picture to spc238@aol.com. Will the windshield receive the wing window frames as supplied on the original 50 & 60's correct crafts?

Thanks, Stan
spc238
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2006 at 7:30am
Yes, the windshield will accept the wings. My boat has the wings, too, and they fit over the aluminum frame.

I will send you a photo today.

-Scoop
houck32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houck32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 9:31am
I need this windshield, have you sold, will you sell the wings also, where are you located, what would the shipping be to Columbus OH, thanks, Phillip
houck32
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 10:05am
I still have the windshield. I can check on shipping Monday. I would be sending it from extreme northeast Indiana, so it shouldn't be that bad.

I do not have the wings.

If you wish, send me an e-mail at hrepublican@yahoo.com and we can talk more.

-Scoop
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 10:01am
windshield still avail. im in ne indiana
fredo68
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 11:18am
You did forward me photos some time ago, however I managed to lose them. I had an issue with the type of attachment to my '59 atom skier deluxe. I believe with modification I might be able to install. Would you please email the photos again so I can take a second look. Also confirm shipping charges to zip 31064 and your best price. Email to spc238@aol.com.

Respectfully, Stan
spc238
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 5:21pm
Windshield is still available, Fredo68. Where are you in NE Indiana. I'm at Snow Lake.

-Scoop
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 11:32am
far out both of my mustangs came off james.
my family has had a place there since 1911.
im at tri lakes columbia city. what did it
exactly come off and is it a 2 piece and does
it have all the trim.

thanks a million
fredo68
Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 3:49pm
The windshield is new; never been on a boat. It has everything, all mounting hardware, etc. It is one piece, the curved type, with an aluminum frame.

Shoot me an e-mail at hrepublican@yahoo.com.

-Scoop
Bbookman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bbookman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 9:14pm
We need a windshield for a 1965 Star Flite, I think this windshield would fit - if nobody buys it, we may want it...Otherwise, where to get windshields?
1965 Star-Flite "Speed King"
delasoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delasoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 8:47am
i have a 67 correct craft, not sure if it would fit but could you send me pics to garrettolson@gmail.com if you have the windshield still.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 1:17pm
I have a buyer for the windshield; we have agreed to a price, etc., and are supposed to connect next week to finalize the transaction.

Thanks to everyone for expressing interest.

For those who still need windshields, they are available through Taylor, as in Taylor Made, in New York. I don't know what all Taylor still has available, but the Sportshield windshield is what you are looking for to fit these late 1950s and early to mid- 1960s Correct Crafts. Incidentally, the guy who is buying my windshield will be using it on a 1960 Dorsett Catalina. Interesting looking boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic