NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr Wayne Joins the Club

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr Wayne Joins the Club
    Posted: June-14-2016 at 11:44am
So Greg and I were out on our somewhat regular SMLLBDTS (no, that has nothing to do with what bathroom we use) and Dr Wayne joined us to resume his quest to barefooting. Unfortunately my camera had some focusing issues, but you get the idea. After a couple tries with some form issues, Greg put him on the surf board to get the feel of it. Then he was off to the races. Classic look down-go down at the end. He had a great day and did well. Next time out - short rope. Meanwhile Greg and I continue to chip away at our LLBDs, Unfortunately no videos of that this time due to some technical difficulties.

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 3:32pm
Dr. Wayne was a trooper - no doubt he earned some stripes on the boom and then capped if off with a nice pass on the single stick. His boys would have been proud while his wife perhaps no so impressed?

While Buddy was not happy with being replaced by Wayne he will get over it (and if not, perhaps that is justification for the 409!) - Wayne you are welcome on any given Saturday am we are going out.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 5:47pm
Wayne,

Nice work.

Greg,

It looks like lie living on the lake is working out well for you.

Enjoy,

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 5:55pm
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 7:32pm
Larry and Greg, thanks letting me get in the middle of your quest for the SMLLBDTS and thanks for taking the time to teach, although the comedic relief alone should have been worth the minutes of your life you will never get back and the gas you burned. You can blame Saturday's plateau in your progress on me and the extra dead weight I brought to the boat.

Greg, how is that you know my family so well? My wife wasn't too impressed, but the kids were asking for barefooting lessons all weekend.

Larry, thanks for posting the video. I get to re-live the pounding AND laugh at my form for the few seconds I was up. No, seriously, thanks.

Wayne
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 7:49pm
atta boy Dr Wayne! careful, you get hooked fast
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 9:09pm
Thats a pretty good beating. Yeah my wife wouldn't be very impressed either.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 1:27am
very good idea to take along your own Doc for a Saturday session of whatever all those capitol letters mean........not cool to beat him so severely.

poor Buddy...

Wayne looks very tough..can take a beating.

my wife would not have wanted to hear me complain about being sore either.

had a good laugh Saturday with Eddie.....after who knows how many deepwaters trying LL tumbles he told me relax with a few LLBDs...so I did.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 11:04am
BRAVO
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 6:28pm
I love seeing new footers!
congrats Wayne!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic