Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Stainless Steel Mugs

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Stainless Steel Mugs
    Posted: August-20-2016 at 12:35pm
Due to a cease and desist from CC, we will no longer be offering these items. If you have questions, please send us a message! Thanks y'all!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2016 at 1:15pm
Love the glasses we got from you guys... I'm in!
Email sent.... Steve
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2016 at 12:51am
How much if I send you some tumblers? Name and logo?
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2016 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by skibum1110 skibum1110 wrote:

How much if I send you some tumblers? Name and logo?

Sent PM
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2016 at 7:53pm
Very Timely, I was looking at doing something like this for my wife for her birthday next month. I will be in touch. There was a U-Tube video comparing the Ozark, RTIC, and YETI Tumblers. I was a hunting fishing guy. He did several cold and several hot test and they all three were very close in their final results as to holding heat or keeping cool. The price difference in the three tumblers was very different. I have also heard that one company actually makes two of the brands on the same machine. You just do not have the STATUS of the YETI name which is OK with me.

I will order one for the wife and two for my daughter's with their names on them. For me, I roll with the Red Solo Cup. I do not drink hot drinks and I slam my cold drinks before the get hot.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 4:04pm
Email sent - put me down for 2
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 4:14pm
The Yeti/Ozark Can Koozies also work great. We have both brands and can't tell the difference between them. Both keep beer ice cold in the Arizona heat.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 4:20pm
Email sent

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Email sent - put me down for 2

Thanks, got your email.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 12:53am
Everyone that has placed an order through today, they are ready to go and I'll be sending invoices and shipping tomorrow. Thanks again and keep those orders coming!! They make great gifts and I can do other logos as well!
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 3:38pm
Looks great but I don't have a Nautique. What about the 85-87 graphic in the Reference Misc section? Think that would look good on one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by rebel skier rebel skier wrote:

Looks great but I don't have a Nautique. What about the 85-87 graphic in the Reference Misc section? Think that would look good on one?

Yes,, I could make some of those graphics work, just shoot me an email at 90jeepgirl@gmail.com and we can work everything out. I can do any graphics, even non-ski related. Just let me know what I can do to help you out!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:12pm
Perhaps the "Nautiques by Correct Craft" or simply "Correct Craft"

Also for those of us who don't do the Foo-Foo drinks like the fella's ^^^^ up there, how about offering coozies for the men on the site???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:41pm
Quinner - I can look into the kozzies but our local store has been out of them forever. Unless I go to the Yeti brand, but the price will be higher. If y'all are good with that, then I'll be happy to get a price together.
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:48pm
I had been checking Walmart for a few weeks to see if they had any and then last week they got a shipment. They sold out pretty fast but I think they are starting to get some. They were tucked away in the camping section. I think they came in on a Tuesday. Definitely keeps beer cold down to the last drop. The can is still cold and sweating when you take it out and that was at the lake in 100 deg plus heat.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 5:59pm
Yeti's are great except they are only made for the smaller 12 oz cans.. Silver bullet guys are SOL
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 7:23pm
I love the tumblers and koozies. email sent!
-Spiral
'89 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 10:16pm
I had a meeting with Michele and Jay today in Mooresville at Race City Marine and I picked up my three cups for my Wife and two daughters. The three cups came out GREAT !!!!!!! My oldest has her 19 TH B-Day tomorrow and we put her Pharmacy College on one side and her Sorority on the other side. My youngest got a Nautique design on her cup with her girlish three initials done in flip flops on the back side. My wife's B-Day is in 10 days and I got her a Nautique cup with her initials (Girlish) in a very formal design on the back.

My wife does not know that I got her one yet but I won points for getting the cups for my two daughters. I am still way behind on points so I need the help.   Basically, what I am trying to say is Michelle and Jay can work with you on other design ideas.    
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Perhaps the "Nautiques by Correct Craft" or simply "Correct Craft"

Also for those of us who don't do the Foo-Foo drinks like the fella's ^^^^ up there, how about offering coozies for the men on the site???

OK, Quinner, I found the koozie can style in the RTIC brand that's reasonable. Let me know if you want, or if anyone else wants to order the can koozie size and I'll order some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2016 at 10:22pm
Thanks for the review Donald! It was great to see you and I hope your daughters and your wife love their mugs.

Hope to see you in October!
86nautique454 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86nautique454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2016 at 9:30pm
I got my two cups in the mail today. They look great. Thanks again
Bobby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2016 at 1:05am
Here's a picture of the RTIC koozie that we now have available. The price is the same as the tumblers. Thanks again to all those who have placed an order. We've sent all packages out and should be arriving to their new homes shortly.

Don't forget we also do the pint glasses, beer mugs and shot glasses.

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2016 at 7:41am
Received my order last week - seemless ordering process with prompt delivery. Zero complaints or thoughts to consider improving the process or item.
Well done
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2016 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Received my order last week - seemless ordering process with prompt delivery. Zero complaints or thoughts to consider improving the process or item.
Well done

Ditto - Personalized the other side of the cups...... they look great and work great. No sweating or cold transference. 5 stars

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2016 at 11:28pm
Thank y'all so much for the positive feedback. i have plenty more waiting for their new homes, keep the orders coming!!
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2016 at 8:31am
Received ours last night. They look amazing. Easy transaction and quick delivery.

Thanks ncdoubleup

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2016 at 12:02pm
I got mine in yesterday. One will be a Christmas gift for my son. One I am drinking out of already.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2016 at 12:03am
We're so glad you liked them!!!

We have plenty more and are still taking orders. They don't have to be CC designs, anything will do, just message me and we'll take it from there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 5:22pm
Michele just did four 32 oz Ozark Cups for my oldest daughter who is in College for four friends Christmas Presents. One is Pre-Vet Student and One is a Pharmacy Student and the other two are her sisters in her Sorority. Michele was able to do a special cut of each young lady and my daughter was very pleased with the results. Michele worked with her via e-mail on the designs and such until they got what they wanted. Very quick turn around.

Thanks Michele and Jay

Keep Jay in your prayers. He is having back surgery very soon.

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 9:06pm
Hey y'all, just bumping this up for everyone since we're coming up on Christmas already. We're doing all of the stainless line and we can powdercoat them as well with your logos left stainless. Message us for information! We can do just about anything you'd like.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic