NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Badin Lake Mini 2016 - Food & Other

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Badin Lake Mini 2016 - Food & Other
    Posted: September-22-2016 at 2:58pm
So in an effort to help everyone enjoy the event and limit some duplication of food I would like to get this started for those who thrive on lists and planning (I do not fit this description).

The basics that are always needed...........
Ice for beverage's and to keep food cold
Coffee, cups, creamer, sugar (large coffee pot))
Paper plates / utensils
Heavy duty trash bags
Something to sit on
Beverage of. choice (with spares)

As for meals - meals on Saturday and Sunday need to be planned for. My recommendation is to pick a meal, sign up below and coordinate with each other so that duplicates are limited and a variety of options are available for those with alternative tastes. I have a grill and turkey frier that will be available-

FIday night - pizza to be ordered for early arrivals. Order goes in ~ 7 to 7:30 pm

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch

Saturday Dinner

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
(To include Saturday's leftovers)
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2016 at 5:33pm
So in an effort to help everyone enjoy the event and limit some duplication of food I would like to get this started for those who thrive on lists and planning (I do not fit this description).

The basics that are always needed...........
Coffee, cups, creamer, sugar (large coffee pot))
Paper plates / utensils - Brad
Heavy duty trash bags - Brad
Something to sit on

As for meals - meals on Saturday and Sunday need to be planned for. My recommendation is to pick a meal, sign up below and coordinate with each other so that duplicates are limited and a variety of options are available for those with alternative tastes. I have a grill and turkey frier that will be available-

FIday night - pizza to be ordered for early arrivals. Order goes in ~ 7 to 7:30 pm

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch

Saturday Dinner

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2016 at 7:38pm
Coffee, cups, creamer, sugar
Large Coffee Pot - Morfoot
Something to sit on

FrIday night - pizza to be ordered for early arrivals. Order goes in ~ 7 to 7:30 pm

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch

Saturday Dinner -   Morfoots Famous Smoked Chicken 1/4's

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 2:51pm
Something to sit on

FrIday night - pizza to be ordered for early arrivals. Order goes in ~ 7 to 7:30 pm

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch    Donald 's not yet famous- Pull Pork BBQ with Buns or plates for Sandwich's and BBQ sauce. Individual Bags of Chips. Will be precooked on Friday so will just need reheating on Saturday mid AM. I will also bring a large cooler for drinks, but it will not be a YETI. Sorry, Also, three homemade Cakes that came be use for other meals if not eaten at lunch.

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2016 at 11:34am
I am good for my typical Hotdogs and salt potatoes to round out whatever time is looking a little light - and anything else that is needed
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Harkers Island View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harkers Island Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2016 at 2:11pm
badin lake NC? I used to live in pinehaven if so...miss that place!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2016 at 2:22pm
That is correct - Badin Lake NC. I am just past Pinehaven by the old Circle Drive (now Shoreline Drive) boat launch
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2016 at 8:15pm
Sara volunteered a few banana breads and a pile of breakfast sandwiches... Possibly a pasta salad as well.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2016 at 10:31pm
Coffee, cups, creamer, sugar - Coffee (Greg)
Something to sit on

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch    Donald 's not yet famous- Pull Pork BBQ with Buns or plates for Sandwich's and BBQ sauce. Individual Bags of Chips. Will be precooked on Friday so will just need reheating on Saturday mid AM. I will also bring a large cooler for drinks, but it will not be a YETI. Sorry, Its a Damn Coleman.

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
(To include Saturday's leftovers) [/QUOTE]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2016 at 11:03am
My wife Kerry, will be making three Homemade Cakes for Saturday's lunch that can be used for other meals if not finished off at lunch. Also, David S. and his wife are pitching in to help me to provide the Fixings , Drinks and such.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2016 at 9:54pm
Something to sit on

Saturday breakfast

Saturday Lunch - Samuel House (see other thread for info) Meal - Donald 's not yet famous- Pull Pork BBQ with Buns or plates for Sandwich's and BBQ sauce. Individual Bags of Chips. Will be precooked on Friday so will just need reheating on Saturday mid AM. I will also bring a large cooler for drinks, but it will not be a YETI. Sorry, Also, three homemade Cakes that came be use for other meals if not eaten at lunch.
Samuels - Other sides, drinks (water, soft drinks, and beer), utensils, plates, cups, etc. We will have a limited beer selection (buds, coors, and yeungling). If you want something fancy, BYOB.

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2016 at 8:21am
Homemade cookies, muffins for breakfast, smokies for boat snacks.
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2016 at 12:31am
Coffee, cups, creamer, sugar - Coffee - Greg
Something to sit on

Saturday breakfast- Scott's muffins, Sarah's breakfast sandwiches

Saturday Lunch - Samuel House (see other thread for info) Meal - Donald 's not yet famous- Pull Pork BBQ with Buns or plates for Sandwich's and BBQ sauce. Individual Bags of Chips. Will be precooked on Friday so will just need reheating on Saturday mid AM. I will also bring a large cooler for drinks, but it will not be a YETI. Sorry, Also, three homemade Cakes that came be use for other meals if not eaten at lunch.
Samuels - Other sides, drinks (water, soft drinks, and beer), utensils, plates, cups, etc. We will have a limited beer selection (buds, coors, and yeungling). If you want something fancy, BYOB.

Saturday Dinner -   Morfoots Famous Smoked Chicken 1/4's. Joe's salt potatoes & Hoffmans Hot Dogs. Mindy's tossed salad

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday Lunch
(To include Saturday's leftovers) [/QUOTE]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic