NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

River Ruckus 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2017 at 1:32am
The wife and I will be rolling in on Thursday afternoon. I plan to schedule a tour at Correct Craft that morning.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2017 at 1:37pm
Okay y'all...... Here's what we got and what we need. Trying to nail down dock slips at the various Ports-of Call along the river so we need some definite River Cruise Attendees. I also need a whose coming to the Ruckus so I can get a quantity of shirts, cozies, or whatever we decide to do this year..... Those coming down need to start thinking bout what your bringing to the cookout on Sat....Here's who I know that have said they were coming.

Morfoot +1 - Kermit or Scarlett     3/20- 3/26
reidp +1           Skippers Rum           3/20-3/26
gottiques       Banana Blairs BF       3/20-3/26
garys +1          Shamrock                  3/20-3/26
air206                                                  3/20-3/26
iaughtnaught +1   SN210                   3/20-3/26
jackiewdeen +1   75 SN                     3/20-3/26
smithfamily +?     92 SN                     3/24-3/26
Scottz +1               75SN                      3/23- 3/26
dangerwill            68 Mustang           3/24?
mmfarmer            76SN                      3/24-3/26
jrwoody+?                 ?                           3/24?
baitkiller                 78 SN                     3/24?

If you're coming then copy and paste on the above list. Need to get moving on the screen printing and time is running out..... Who else is coming????
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2017 at 2:14pm
I would love to be included in the tour in this is able to happen on Thursday.
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2017 at 2:19pm
The Farmer's will be coming with a total of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids-age 11) 4 in our family and another 3 friends with their boat ,not a correct craft :( We have the Beaver and Manatee lodge. Looking forward to a great weekend!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2017 at 1:08am
Tim,

I am riding that Fence Rail right now. I want to come for the long weekend (Friday AM until Monday), not the entire Jacksonville to Astor run. It will likely be a last minute decision deal.

Donald

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2017 at 2:53pm
Well, the two bedroom Deer cottage has been reserved for the Deen foursome. that would be four starting on Thursday night, but only three at the Jacksonville start.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2017 at 4:01pm
wow we are almost there! dang would love to be there!!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2017 at 2:15am
item one- Donald, do it.

irem two- kapla, see item one.

Caipiroskas for EVERYONE!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2017 at 12:54pm
Hey Kap winter blues going on here we need some sunny photos !
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2017 at 1:17pm
Mike I'm sure that a trip to the CC Plant can be coordinated with Scott (and anyone else) for Thursday down in Orlando. Hopefully when the Godfather sees this he'll chime in and tell you the best time to be there to get a tour of the plant. Those of us doing the river cruise from J'ville should be cruising into Astor sometime Thursday afternoon.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2017 at 4:19pm
We are in! First time in all these years that spring break lined up!

65 cuda + 3.              73 SN.                    3/24-3/27
Silver15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2017 at 4:34pm
With school it's really hard to plan, but I would like to partake in river cruise and possibly the run to the boat show. I may have a buddy or 2 along with for the cruise if there is room on boats. Are people splitting rooms at the various lodging on the way down or does everyone reserve their own?

As a side, 2 weekends ago I made the trip from Sanford to Atlantic Beach last weekend in the Air. Great trip, very neat. Excited to maybe do it again with the CC crew. Definitely put me down for a shirt if they're being made.
2000 Air/Sport
1978 T16

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2017 at 8:05am
Jake, we've got room in boats for you and a couple of your buds to tag along should you make the trip. The lodging part is gonna be up to you as the B&B rooms that the rest of the attendees have been spoken for. The easiest hotel is gonna be at stop 2 as we're staying there. Stops 1 &3 have local hotels nearby that you'll have to call and make reservations.

Lots of boat hopping will occur on the three day journey and it's looking like the boats making the journey will be:

Skippers Rum
Blair's Banana Boat
Gary's Shamrock
Miss Scarlett

Taking the above boats will probably cover all the necessary watersports needs that will occur along the way and for the crew enjoying the sunsets on the deck of the Black Fin ending the days events with a few adult beverages.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2017 at 4:19pm
Booked the Osprey Nest for the Smith family, and still not sure how many kids we will have. 2 boys (13 and 15) at least, possibly a friend of boys, and possibly Kelly and Emily (19 and 20) making their way in from Gainesville, UF. Lauren diving at Colorado State, too long of a commute. Looking Forward to seeing everyone.
Js
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2017 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Booked the Osprey Nest for the Smith family, and still not sure how many kids we will have. 2 boys (13 and 15) at least, possibly a friend of boys, and possibly Kelly and Emily (19 and 20) making their way in from Gainesville, UF. Lauren diving at Colorado State, too long of a commute. Looking Forward to seeing everyone.

Well you won't need any ballast for wakeboardinf activities should you choose to put the 92 SN to task. With a closed bow it's gonna be cozy back there in the main cabin!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2017 at 7:17am

Well you won't need any ballast for wakeboardinf activities should you choose to put the 92 SN to task. With a closed bow it's gonna be cozy back there in the main cabin![/QUOTE]

Pete, in years past at SJRR we have had as many as 8! Usually passed of a few to some of the other CC Fans! All the kids LOVE to go to this event, even as they got older.
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 10:51am
Update on the Ruckus:

Seeing as how AdamT was the only guy who said anything about a Ruckus T-shirt. I've decided to keep it simple and go with Koozies with a Ruckus theme. T-shirts are cool but I've got a closet full of SJRR shirts from the first year that this event was opened to us all that ChipsaHoy started, Boatdr continued, and I followed. Quite frankly I'm kinda tired of lugging T-shirts around to all gatherings trying to sell them all so I'm going the easier route and changing it a bit. Besides, we all use them anyway and I have permanently loaned a few out of my boats to buds that didn't have one with them.
All CCFans with a "screen name" will get a pair of them and if you want extras then it's 1 for $3 or 2 for $5.

Also as we're almost a month away from this event we need to start of list of what you're bringing to the cookout for Sat. The usual stuff will be needed so chime in if your coming and what your bringing. Start getting those boats waxed and tuned up cause the ruckus will be here sooner than you know it.

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Update on the Ruckus:

Seeing as how Adam was the only guy who said anything about a Ruckus T-shirt. I've decided to keep it simple and go with Koozies with a Ruckus theme. T-shirts are cool but I've got a closet full of SJRR shirts from the first year that this event was opened to us all that ChipsaHoy started, Boatdr continued, and I followed. Quite frankly I'm kinda tired of lugging T-shirts around to all gatherings trying to sell them all so I'm going the easier route and changing it a bit. Besides we all use them anyway and have permantly loaned a few out of my boats to buds that didn't have one with them.
All CCFans with a "screen name" will get a pair of them and if you want extras then it's 1 for $3 or 2 for $5.

Also as we're almost a month away from this event we need to start of list of what you're bringing to the cookout for Sat. The usual stuff will be needed so chime in if your coming and what your bringing. Start getting those boats waxed and tuned up cause the ruckus will be here sooner than you know it.

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ - Appetizer

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 5:17pm
good call Tim, everybody needs more koozies and we don't wear shirts on the boats anyway
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2017 at 4:49pm
Turns out I might have those days off. If I were able to attend, would someone have room in a boat for 1 or 2 passengers?

Chris
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2017 at 4:57pm
Maybe just maybe if you took more flattering pictures room could be found. Someone somewhere will have room I'm sure Chris.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Maybe just maybe if you took more flattering pictures room could be found. Someone somewhere will have room I'm sure Chris.

I take great photos Gary! That pic of you ended up on a website    
1999 Ski Nautique 196
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2017 at 7:06pm
Trailer is pending. Seller is a wanker. Stand-by.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2017 at 9:31am
Chris, Just plan on coming down. There are always plenty of empty seats in boats and if there isn't room in a ski boat then we'll pile Ruckusees' into Reids Blackfin which will hold at least a dozen easily. Who needs a G-23 when have a Blackfin with twin 454's !

Ohhhhhhh and here's a Koozie teaser!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2017 at 3:31pm
I like it. I just have to see when our hockey playoff land and then I can make the call.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2017 at 10:19am
21 day and counting until we head to the Ruckus! Get those boats ready!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2017 at 1:25pm
Got my Collinite wax yesterday so I'll be ready.... River Cruise 2017 departs in 19 days. A visit to Key Largo this past weekend included tuning up Gary's Shamrock but he left that little tidbit of information out of our conversation before I paid him a visit. For those still on the fence here's a teaser shot from a few years back.........

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2017 at 1:40pm
River Cruise departs Jacksonville two weeks from today so it's getting down to the Nitty Gritty. Here's whose going:

65 cuda + 3.              73 SN.                    3/24-3/27

and here's whose eating:

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ - Appetizer

Y'all chime in as to what you are gonna bring or if not then we can always go out to eat then do a cookout. Totally up to y'all!

jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2017 at 11:26am
Forgive me TimBob but I don't do copy, paste, or whatever it takes to put my food contribution on the right page for The Saturday night feast. However, Mom Deen has plans for baked beans. Looks as if the '75 SN will be the vehicle of choice for Adam and guest and I. We plan to Pull Monday morning from Charlotte to Jacksonville.
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2017 at 8:03pm
Timbob, I (and Steve K. of course) will contribute whatever you need for the Saturday feast. Just traveling early and with spoilage, we will wait until the last moment to help out the menu. Thanks for your super job of organizing this.

Jackie Dean, bring your trick skis and prepare yourself!!

Scott Z , looking forward to some fund do parts.

Adam, can't wait to see you, now that you are buff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic