NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

River Ruckus 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2017 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

River Cruise departs Jacksonville two weeks from today so it's getting down to the Nitty Gritty. Here's whose going:

Morfoot +1 - Kermit or Scarlett     3/20- 3/26
reidp +1           Skippers Rum           3/20-3/26
gottiques       Banana Blairs BF       3/20-3/26
garys +1          Shamrock                  3/20-3/26
air206                                                  3/20-3/26
iaughtnaught +1   SN210                   3/20-3/26
jackiewdeen +1   75 SN                     3/20-3/26
smithfamily +?     92 SN                     3/24-3/26
Scottz +1               75SN                      3/23- 3/26
dangerwill            68 Mustang           3/24?
mmfarmer            76SN                      3/24-3/26
jrwoody+?                 ?                           3/24?
baitkiller                 78 SN                     3/24?
65 cuda + 3.              73 SN.                    3/24-3/27

and here's whose eating:

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ - Appetizer
jackiewdeen - Mom Deen has plans for baked beans.
Y'all chime in as to what you are gonna bring or if not then we can always go out to eat then do a cookout. Totally up to y'all!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2017 at 11:25pm
uncle todd, trick skis are fun but I know my father would love to take a double step off run with you behind your boat. and if you're willing, so would I!

I just don't remember agreeing to do it in the buff, this is turning into a different party than I expected.

bring the ruckus
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 12:13am
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

HeII YES to the t-shirts!!!   

holy smokes...an AdamT sighting. Now I really wish I was able to make it!

give me a ring sometime....been a long time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 7:58am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I just don't remember agreeing to do it in the buff, this is turning into a different party than I expected.

I didn't think Hollywood was coming ..... What happens on the river....STAYS on the river!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 8:06am
....and just to add a little excitement to the River Ruckus. This story broke a couple of days ago at the popular Silver Glen springs which is always on the Ruckus Bucket List!

Gator in the SJRR swimming hole
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 10:40am

....and just to add a little excitement to the River Ruckus. This story broke a couple of days ago at the popular Silver Glen springs which is always on the Ruckus Bucket List!

Gator in the SJRR swimming hole

Good time to mention I am planning on coming down for the day on Saturday to partake in water sports and cruising activities. My usual crew (wife and son) will be out of town. I'll likely be solo, so I will have some room if needed.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by mmfarmer1 mmfarmer1 wrote:

I would love to be included in the tour in this is able to happen on Thursday.

I talked to Larry at Correct Craft this morning about setting up a factory tour. Here is what he can do. The tour will start at 10;00 am Thursday, Mar. 23. Total slots available are 10. I have 2 reserved for me and my wife. 8 are left. Please respond asap to this tread adding your name and number of your other attendees. I will give the list to Larry once all the slots are filled.

ScottZ plus 1
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

River Cruise departs Jacksonville two weeks from today so it's getting down to the Nitty Gritty. Here's whose going:

Scottz +1               84SN                      3/23- 3/26

and here's whose eating:

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ - Appetizer
Y'all chime in as to what you are gonna bring or if not then we can always go out to eat then do a cookout. Totally up to y'all!

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 12:48pm
I will have 4 for the factory tour. The Farmer's, Mike, Marsha, Michael & Mason. Thanks
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 12:53pm

and here's whose eating:

Morfoot - Desert
ScottZ - Appetizer

The Farmer's will be attending with 4 in our family, 76 Ski Nautique, Mike, Marsha, Michael & Mason. I will be bringing ribs for the grill with some of my famous homemade BBQ sauce. We also have friends coming (3) with a non Correct Craft center console..
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2017 at 9:42pm
Adam, I am way into a double ski step off with your dad, as he is one of my idols. We just need to find some flat water for footing, maybe early AM which Jackie and I can make, but you will be questionable for a footer or driver based on your reputation for late night partaaaaying!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. Anyway footing in the buff is more cracked up than it really is, but I'll give you a pull anyway (with my Footer!!!).

Looking forward to the Deans and some fun!!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2017 at 11:35am

I talked to Larry at Correct Craft this morning about setting up a factory tour. Here is what he can do. The tour will start at 10;00 am Thursday, Mar. 23. Total slots available are 10. I have 2 reserved for me and my wife. 8 are left. Please respond asap to this tread adding your name and number of your other attendees. I will give the list to Larry once all the slots are filled.

ScottZ plus 1
mmfarmer1 plus 3

[/QUOTE]

4 spots still available for the tour!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

ScottZ plus 1
mmfarmer1 plus 3
Smithfamily plus 1!!

4 spots still available for the tour![/QUOTE]
Js
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Got Tiques Got Tiques wrote:

Adam, I am way into a double ski step off with your dad, as he is one of my idols. We just need to find some flat water for footing, maybe early AM which Jackie and I can make, but you will be questionable for a footer or driver based on your reputation for late night partaaaaying!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. Anyway footing in the buff is more cracked up than it really is, but I'll give you a pull anyway (with my Footer!!!).

Looking forward to the Deans and some fun!!

I would love to see this, and if any I can help with?
Js
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2017 at 12:14pm
[QUOTE=Smithfamily] [QUOTE=ScottZ]

ScottZ plus 1
mmfarmer1 plus 3
Smithfamily plus 1!!

2 spots still available for the tour![
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2017 at 1:12pm
Have fun on the tour guys, would be really curious how many DD's are in the MFR line the day you guys tour, we did one about three years ago and there was barely a handful, everything else was those darn ballast ships, ugh
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2017 at 12:50pm
    You can count me in. Life has been so crazy lately recently that I'm not sure that I have time to go get the '61 and get it ready to go. Not sure when I can be there or how much time I will be able to spend.
"Art"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2017 at 4:01pm
Art I got a seat for you any and every day you're willing to come. who knows, you might have more fun boat hopping instead of caretaking.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2017 at 4:08pm
Art, I (and 20 others) second what Adam said. We all would love to see you and enjoy your company and knowledge. Hope you have time๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2017 at 9:13pm
Thanks, everyone. I plan to bring the '61 even if it turns into just a land display. It will have to be a last-minute arrangement as to whether I go on the Dora trip or not.
"Art"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 8:16am
Art, don't feel pressured to bring the 61. We know it's a lot of work for you and your time is in short supply with all the projects you have got going on . Just your presence is enough for us all. Just jump in the truck, make the drive up and enjoy spending some time with the guys, a beverage or two, and drive/ride in a few boats you haven't in a long time. Should be plenty of room in a boat to Lake Dora trip down the Ocklawaha River.

River Cruise departs Jacksonville a week from today. Weather looks to be in our favor as of now. Looking forward to it y'all.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 10:07am

jrwoody +2            Campsite no boat      3/23- 3/25

Was planning on baked beans but looks like we will be having Dean's beans. Will figure something else. Looking forward to seeing all.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 7:36pm
Action Screen Printing came through once again.......Alan and Dana.... Y'all killed it!

baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 8:49pm
Im out.. Kids spring break is a week early this year. That and general lack of stoke.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 9:42pm
Tim put a couple of those beer coolers aside
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2017 at 12:42pm
stubby holders
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2017 at 8:00pm
Adam glad to see you learnt something on your Australian tour

"Stubbies" are the 385ml bottles the smaller bottles 250ml are called "throw downs"

Adam questions from this table could make a interesting drinking game.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2017 at 8:17pm
seriously what is wrong with adelaide...who doesn't know what a schooner is?

the darwin list seems staggeringly incomplete
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2017 at 6:55pm
Hey JuniopWoody; No two baked beans are alike. We probably won't bring enough for the whole crowd, so probably could do it, too. Looking forward to seeing you.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2017 at 10:53pm
ATTENTION to those going on the Correct Craft tour: No open-toe shoes allowed in the factory and everyone must wear some sort of eye protection. If you wear eyeglasses they are fine as long as they aren't "peepers."   There are plenty of plastic glasses available in the reception lobby for loan. Kids under 10 years need to look and act as though they are 10. We don't ask for proof, but definitely no toddlers.
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
  Share Topic