NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 12:07am
Thanks NCDoubleup...your suit will probably be too large for me, but my buddy may want to take a look.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:48am
How about an updated list of who is attending and arrival times?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:11pm
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:32am
Hey Greg,

Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.
Jasonrice1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonrice1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:46pm
Jason rice and crew with 1991 ski nautique will be checking in Friday and leaving Sunday ... wish every one a happy Easter and safe travels
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 11:08pm
If anyone is arriving Thurs I play a solo gig at Cape Fear Winery in elizabethtown from 7 to around 9:30. Good drinks and some good Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown, Bob Marley, etc music. Feel free to come out and listen and get a few drinks. Also the food is incredible there.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:05am
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.
Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 11:11am
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:31pm
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday
Greg & Kristin 2005 SKI 206. Arrive Friday afternoon. Leave Sunday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:35pm
Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve Columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...

Steve,

I totally get it! During all the traveling, it was maddening and exhausting; once it was over it was bittersweet and melancholy. I was the crazy old guy still going to the games and judging at the pool even after the kids were gone. #failingemptynest #sad

Enjoy your girls and hug them every day - hug Hollywood and the rest of us only occasionally!
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 6:33pm
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon
Jeff & Becca, 2017 G23 (plus maybe the '98 SN if there is time to get it ready), Arriving Sat morning, leaving Sat evening
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 7:46pm
Jeff & Becca, 2017 G23 (plus maybe the '98 SN if there is time to get it ready), Arriving Sat morning, leaving Sat evening
Tom, Dave & Bruce, Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday AM.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Jackie Deen arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday late a.m. or noonish.( side note: I have an empty bed for Friday and Saturday night. also flying solo in my 75.)

f
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 7:59pm
Well Townsend left out the part where this got started. Last year at the Masters, I was talking with Shaun and asked him if he was ever going to come back to White Lake again. (the little store at the ramp switched owners and they switched from a Hyperlite dealer to Liquid Force) He said White Lake, that's the little lake with a Nautique hanging in every boat house and I said yeah. He then said he would love to go back and set a world record.
but didn't know how to pull it off.   I explained to him about the White Lake Mini and I had on a 2012 shirt. He gave me his email and I told him I knew the guy to set the whole thing up and when I got home I went to see Townsend and told him.

Tim D
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Jackie Deen arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday late a.m. or noonish.( side note: I have an empty bed for Friday and Saturday night. also flying solo in my 75.)

Any more people than this coming?

f
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:04pm
Tom, Dave & Bruce, Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday AM

Any more people than this to add to the list?

f[/QUOTE]
cbcecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbcecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:37pm
I'm going to try and make it. Never been. I hope to get my boat back tomorrow or Friday. I have a 1983 CC Mustang. She's getting buffed and some fresh carpet. If I get it back, I'll be driving down since I only live about 60-90 minutes away. Hope I can come.
cbcecil
fjroma View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 9:24pm
Has a Saturday agenda been prepared? I am looking at a 3 1/2 hour drive one way and was only planning on coming on Saturday, so would like to know how Saturday is shaping up? thanks.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 9:41pm
Do you like watching one wake boarder go back-and-forth?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 10:30pm
It would be good to see a schedule or some sort of plan for Saturday, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that there will be a group of footers out early, other skiing later on and plenty of riding around the lake and rafting later in the day.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2017 at 11:56am

Hello all!
Just wanted to touch base and give everyone a run down of what we plan to do Saturday.
We will be starting at 9 on the water in the area of the Marina. We will have 2 ''pods'' of boats for this event. We will call it point a and point b for now. When you arrive look for me on the neon yellow and black #experienceroswell Roswell Marine pontoon. I will be anchored off as home base. Check in with me and I will assign you a number and a pod to report to. Numbers and position in the ''tow queue'' will be on a first come first serve basis. Shaun will be pulled from point A to point B and drop. He will pick up a rope from the next boat and be pulled from point B to point A and so on and so forth. We will have several ropes that can be passed from boat to boat. As soon as you drop Shaun please work on getting the rope to the next boat in that pod that needs it.
Ramp passes: Your ticket you received from eventbrite will be your ramp pass. This will allow you to launch Saturday at no charge. If you do not have a ticket the ramp fee is $15. During the day The Marina will be serving hotdogs, drinks, snacks, etc.
The driver of each boat will receive his/her shirt at the #experienceroswell pontoon as they check in. Additional shirts will be available for purchase at White Lake Marine 9-4 Saturday for $10 each. All of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to support 828 Networks, a non-profit organization started by White Lake Marine's general manager David. 828 works to set up network systems and internet in schools around the globe that otherwise would not have the resources to do so. Just recently 828 worked with Nautique Cares, hand in hand, at a school in El Salvador. Now that school is up to date technologically with internet, technology classes, and even a design class complete with a Maker Bot 3d printer! Funds donated will go to the monthly fees associated with internet at these schools that 828 Networks cover so that the school never has to pay for internet.
This is going to be an awesome event but will also require teamwork from everyone involved. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the ''pods'' of boats and set this record! Please stay aware on the water so you dont miss your spot in line. Please stay alert while pulling Shaun as we will have boats nearby and also normal White Lake tourist traffic on the water.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:26am

I wish I could be there with y'all!!!

f[/QUOTE]
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:54am
Just a quick question for those who've been to White Lake before, is there a way to reheat food
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

Just a quick question for those who've been to White Lake before, is there a way to reheat food

Jay,
Not really, unless someone brings a grill. I believe each room has a small microwave, but no stove. If you have a crock pot you could reheat in that! You could place it on your engine manifold and when we come off the lake it should be cooked?

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

Jay,   You could place it on your engine manifold and when we come off the lake it should be cooked?

Donald

Not a bad idea! Engine block cooking

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:16pm
I guess none of you watched the TV show Wings back in the day? Roy Biggens bought several from Lowell the mechanic, they were called the Car-B-Que
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic