Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE LAKE 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHITE LAKE 2017
    Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:26am
I know this is early but I need to start planning for this year as we have an awesome opportunity to jump on. The date will be April 28-30. I have been conversion with Shaun Murray (team rider for Nautique) and he is planning to attend that weekend and we are going to go for a world record for most Nautique boats skied behind in one day. Between the reunion attendees and the people of our town this should not be a hard task to do. WE are going to get the guiness book out here and do it right. Would love for you to be involved in this history making by allowing Shaun to get a pull behind your boat. Still in the beginning stages of planning the weekend but wanted to get this word and the dates out ASAP so you can mark your calendar. Thanks!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:38am
In
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:44am
I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend. Sounds like a cool event and to be a part of a World Record.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend. Sounds like a cool event and to be a part of a World Record.

Are you buying a new boat to bring - Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:19am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......

I caught that too!! Shouldn't he know better since WL is supposed to be the oldest CC dealer?   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:40am
Let's not get technical already! They're all Correct Crafts. We'll be there. Thanks Townsend.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:46am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Are you buying a new boat to bring - Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......

Well if you'd show up to one of the many other gatherings around here other than your own wisenheimer you'd find out that I own one of each!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 1:21pm
Count us in..... Team Red and Team Blue should be available........ (Both are Nautiques by Correct Craft)
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 8:43pm
Cousin Townsend,

Natalie and I will be in attendance and so will our 2002 Nautique.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2016 at 10:39pm
SWEET!    
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:38am
Hey guys. Slight change. Lets push it up a weekend if we can. Shaun has a scheduling conflict with this weekend. Is everyone okay with April 22nd weekend? If so it will be locked in.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:29am
Works better for me (and maybe TimBob?). We are small potatoes though, I would check with the ones who are the real draw - Laurie, Natalie, Kristin, Sarah and Liesel.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 1:04pm
Only conflict with TimBob is if his daughters Senior Prom is that weekend. Imissed her Junior prom last year as I was down Unda....She gave a pass and said it was okay but under no circumstances was I to miss her Senior Prom. Same rules apply...I'll be there if......!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:46pm
Im going to lock in the 22nd weekend.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:13pm
Whew!! Thank you Townsend!! The 22nd works way much better for me. I'll be there with one of my favorite ski boats.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2017 at 11:24pm
Townsend,

This weekend will actually work better for Natalie and I . She will be on Spring Break so we will try to arrive Thursday Night or very early Friday AM.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2017 at 11:10am
Should be good for us, too.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2017 at 9:40pm
Vacation submitted for Friday 04/21. Its gonna be tough logging all those miles to get there on Thursday night, but you guys are worth it,.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2017 at 7:39pm
Adam, Of course we are!!! And your driving from where?? And your dad is driving from where?? Just kidding, but soooo glad to see you back.. And congrats on your barefoot run at Badin Lake 1/1/17😘😘. Uncle Todd
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2017 at 3:53pm
Okay.I had planned for the weekend the last of the month but now i have to try to move it back a week. Hope I have enough time to juggle my schedule. I will probably be the only boat from Ohio with the same old Georgia numbers (thank you Ga. DNR) and a Ga. tag on the trailer (thanks Ga. DMV). It is a honor to be part of this wonderful group

cbcecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbcecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2017 at 3:00am
I'm new to the correct craft family. Haven't been to any events yet. I have a 1982 Mustang. I hope to meet some cool folks at this event!
cbcecil
Jasonrice1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonrice1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2017 at 9:42pm
I'm in !!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 11:30am
Here is a link to register.... should go a lot smoother this year.... spread the link to friends who will be coming.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/correct-craft-fan-reunion-and-shaun-murray-record-attempt-tickets-32119294675
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 12:16pm
Townsend,

Tell us about this record attempt,, how far does he plan each run to be, transition from pull to pull, etc. ?? Curious about the logistics of making this happen.

Clickable link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/correct-craft-fan-reunion-and-shaun-murray-record-attempt-tickets-32119294675

jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 12:50pm
The Deen boys have their room reserved.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:27pm

I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend.

I thought there was an age limit on attending a high school prom? However, going with family is perfectly acceptable in Georgia.

Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Tell us about this record attempt,, how far does he plan each run to be, transition from pull to pull, etc. ?? Curious about the logistics of making this happen.

I know for the barefoot line runs it was like 17 seconds minimum.

I'm sure Reid or the Benjamins could do some sort of side record of most owned boats included in this, Tim could ride doubles with Shaun, or be his official driver.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:34pm
Nope and nope
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:39pm
Hollywood..... I'm the unofficial photographer for my daughters pre-prom festivities and she wants her Dad there to take pictures. You'll understand it one day. TimBob will miss White Lake again as her Prom is Saturday night of this mini. Was hoping to be a part of history but oh well. Last Prom she'll ever have and I ain't missing it.
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2017 at 2:17am
    Will miss you Tim....but you do have your priorities straight!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
scuff97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuff97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2017 at 1:00pm
Team PCM will be there
2006 211
2002 Ski Nautique
1972 Mustang
2014 Nautique 200
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic