Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

display "damaged" ?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DESSER.dk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DESSER.dk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: display "damaged" ?
    Posted: April-05-2017 at 10:01am
Correct craft air nat. 230 2014, 46 hours. I have just got the boat, it has not even been in the water yet. see what happens to the display...!!!! "no informations" on the first 2-3cm, I have had 12v connected 2 times , first time no problems but now...

What can be wrong? I have heard that cars can have the same problem when the battery is off

jens c
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2017 at 10:31am
You should still be under warranty, what is the dealer telling you??
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2017 at 11:04am
Might not be under warranty, electronics are 3 years but still need to check with the dealer. Many Linc problems are resolved with a reflash of most current firmware. If you're not close to a dealer they should be able to get it to you and you can load it yourself from a flash drive. Also could be low voltage issue, the Lincs seem to be sensitive to low voltage, I suggest making sure the battery has a full charge and trying to boot it up with the boat running.

Throw this out there too,   are you coding in and back out when you turn things off, that will cause a full reset otherwise the Linc is restarting in it's last known state which is corrupt.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2017 at 4:20pm
Doubtful that a re flash will cure that problem. You must be the second owner, Did you buy the second owner warranty? I see you are in Denmark, Is there a dealer there? If you have the warranty contact your dealer and see if it can be warranted.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2017 at 8:51pm
If it is not under warranty, it should be able to be repaired. I think the display (TV) is just going out. You should be able to take it apart and get the manufacture's part numbers off of it. Then google it and order a new one. Just be careful taking it all apart and putting it back together. We do this all the time at work fixing things that cannot be fixed.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
DESSER.dk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DESSER.dk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2017 at 5:11am
I have talked to a person Larry at costumer care at natique.com
Its the graphic card which should be the problem.
But maybe update could (but I dont think that will help if the graphic card is finish)

I have bought the boat in Holland, and there is no dealer in dk, closest must be in Germany.

I am the second owner, but have not been informed about "hand over document " 15 days and 300$ after sale...

very bad luck, when I have not been sailing in the boat for one second now.

jens c
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic