Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holiday Weekends

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Captain Nick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holiday Weekends
    Posted: April-14-2017 at 12:27am
About boating on Holiday weekends. Whether it's the 4th of July, Memorial Day Weekend, or Labor Day Weekend.

Do you boat on those Holiday weekends or avoid them?

I avoid boating on those Holiday weekends. It's overcrowded and to many idiots that are out. I don't like to go traveling either during those holiday weekends. Too much traffic to deal with. takes a lot longer to get anywhere. So going up to my parents lakehouse during those times isn't happening.

I'll go boating any other weekends. But just not the Holiday weekends at all.
Live life to the fullest!
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 1:05pm
Exactly, Our mountain lakes become over run with Flat Landers where I guess it is OK to cruse by in your $200,000 wake board boat throwing a 4 ft. wake within 40 ft. of any other boat when you can see a 1/4 mile in all directions and there is no other traffic. Then when they are yelled at or fishermen throw their lures at them the Flat Lander want to fight. Lack of curtsy and respect for others , it appears to be epidemic not just a California thing.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 3:26pm
We usually boat on holiday weekends, but we hit the local lake to avoid the crowds.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic