Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FCT2 Tower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FCT2 Tower
    Posted: April-17-2017 at 9:40am
Anyone have any leads on a used FCT2 tower for (95-06) Super Air/Super Sport Nautique?
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 10:38am
You will also want to check over at Planet Nautique .com. You can get a NEW tower from New Dimension in Maryville, Tenn that looks very close to the FTC 2 tower. 9 out of 10 people would think that it is OEM. They offer tower wiring for sound and power coating. They even offer installation and board racks. They are not cheap, but look very OEM.

Finding used can be difficult, but you are in Florida and that seems to be where the most pop up.

I hope this helps,

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 11:20am
Planet Nautique is definitely the spot to look. Also a good idea to call a few Nautique dealers and see what they have. I was lucky to find Zach who worked for N3 at the time had one lying around in their yard. Jared Scarbrough in AZ put one on his Super Sport and shared how he made it fit which made my installation much simpler.

Feel free to ask for help if you find one and want to put it on. I can steer you right.
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 7:11am
https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bpo/6067065472.html
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 10:36am
Good find! I just called...hopefully it will work out. Thx. Anyone traveling North from South Florida?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 10:41am
That is a good price on a hard to find item, I would jump on that as fast as you can!!
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 11:53am
Done deal. Now I have to drive down there to pick it up...
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 12:08pm
That's a great deal. You could get it stripped and powder coated and have a nice new tower.
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by tryathlete tryathlete wrote:

That's a great deal. You could get it stripped and powder coated and have a nice new tower.

Thanks. I will have to take you up on the offer. It was a nine hour trip, but have the tower home safe. It came with a couple nice swivel board racks, too.

I'll post a few pictures tomorrow.
fdcolli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdcolli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 2:35pm
How much did you spend on it? I couldn't find the listing. I paid a $ 1000 for mine.
CJ Collingbourne
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2017 at 5:51pm
CJ, I ended up paying $500 + travel costs for the tower. It was in good shape and was sun faded. I have an estimate of $250 to power coat. So I'll probably be all in at ~$850. Depending on condition a $1,000 is a good deal. Bottom line a tower is a must for me as it gets the boards off the deck and great for wakeboarding. It was also important to have an FCT2 as I really like the look and functionality of these towers.

James
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2017 at 12:23am
You will likely want to place new plastic pads under them when you mount them to the boat. Nautique Parts in NC sells them. They are a site sponsor and use Discount Code PND to save 10%. If they did not come with the tower, be sure to install backing plates under the deck. While you are at it, go ahead and move your anchor light to the top. Nautique Parts also sells those to0. I would also run some speaker wire while you are mounting the tower.

FYI,

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic