Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1986 Open Bow Martinique Parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1986 Open Bow Martinique Parts
    Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:21pm

I have finished parting out, and am finally getting around to posting some parts I have from a 1986 Martinique I bought. I am posting some pictures of the parts that I thought might be of interest, but I have alot more pieces than I have pictures for. If you need something specific i would be happy to look and let you know either in this post or a PM.
I'm not listing prices because I really don't know what fair prices are for most of these parts, I bought the boat because it had been run aground and I only needed the Reverse Rotation Engine for my 1980 SN, I would rather be fair to people who need the parts in hopes that I could pick some peoples brains on this website for information.
Thanks

PS: I also have the cables & steering that goes with rudder, and the throttle control cables.
n7narcosis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7narcosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 1:08pm
Do you have the swimdeck?!
1989 Correct Craft Martinique CB --- 351W
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 7:28pm
Yes I do, but my Lovely, Beautiful wife thinks we need to make a bar top for our deck out of it. If you need it, and want to make an offer, I can petition " The Boss " and see what she says.
proc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2017 at 1:31pm
would you happen to have the chrome railing that goes around the back of the boat? dont know what its called maybe grab rail? is pretty big goes around the back of boat mine is broken in couple spots where its welded to supports
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 3:23am
Sorry, I do not have the Bow or Transom Railings, I sold them to someone here on CCF before I took the boat carcass to the landfill.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 10:52pm
do you have the carb and if so, what is it?
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7narcosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 5:39pm
Not a problem, whats the condition of the swim deck? Do you have the mounting brackets for it? I would be happy with just the brackets if she would like to keep the teak.
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 6:21am
Samudj01, I do have carbs off of two engines, they're both Holleys, not sure about CFM but i"ll look. I am in the process of rebuilding my 80SN engine right now and will need one of them, but if the other one is usable I will post to let you know. It may be a couple of weeks before I'm finished though.
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 6:29am
n7narcosis, the Platform is in what I consider really good shape, and I do have mounting brackets. To be honest I don't have a clue whats going thru my beautiful wifes head @ any time, so I don"t really know what her plan is for the platform, but I will ask.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7narcosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 1:11pm
Good news on the condition of the platform. If you're wife is willing to part with it, let me know your price via PM.
EArnold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EArnold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 5:45pm
Would you part ways with the hour meter and clock alone or are you hoping to sell the guageset/dash as a unit?

~Evan
88' SN 2001 New to me in 2016
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 8:52pm
Evan, I was really hoping to sell as a set, but if I don't get any interest, I'm not opposed to parting it out.
proc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2017 at 4:32pm
ill take the speedometer if its not too expensive
JB1995Ski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB1995Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 1:50pm
Are the circuit breaker switches available?
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2017 at 9:56pm
jb1995, they are still available, I have people interested in the gauges but they haven't asked about the switches. Like the rest of these parts I don't know what they're worth to someone so, if you"d like to shoot me an offer via PM, we can try to figure something out.   
JB1995Ski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB1995Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 12:23pm
g13, are they original? Meaning are they still in good shape?
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2017 at 3:26pm
I work Midnights and just got off for the weekend. I've for a couple things to take care if today, but I will try to upload a couple better close up pictures today. Or if you want to PM Me a # I could probably text them quicker.
Conan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2017 at 6:13pm
Do you have the side windows? I would buy those
SantaCruzSouthwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SantaCruzSouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 4:03pm
Do you still have the ski pylon?
g13davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g13davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2017 at 1:43am
Sorry for the delayed reply, I havent checked out CCF in a couple days. SantaCruz & Conan I have already sold the Windows & Frame along with Pylon.
keuka1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keuka1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2017 at 1:24pm
Do you have the dash pannels and guages as I woul dbe interested in them.
my email is keula1@yahoo.com

Thank you
anm2254 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anm2254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 2:06pm
Is the pylon available?

Propeller shaft?

John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic