Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2002 Ski Nautique overhaul

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 9:09am
Hopefully in the next two days I will be able to finish it off and put it in the water.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 11:37pm
OMG what a great job you are doing. I am sure pulling that carpet out with all of the glue had to be one hell of a job. It sure pays to work with Christine's. The results are incredible and it shows that you are doing it right. .
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 10:39pm
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2017 at 10:14pm
Wow. That is a new boat. Congrats!
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2017 at 9:15pm
I have been working on finishing the boat. I figure I have two full days of work left to be done All the seats are covered, rear hatches covered the only thing left is to cover the engine box after a little sanding. Here are some pictures.

FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2017 at 3:39pm
If you want to feel young again, go visit some elderly people in a home. You wil perk right up.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2017 at 10:37am
I thought the same thing!^^^^^^^
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2017 at 11:13am
Nothing makes me feel more aged than a 2002 Nautique that needs gutting, cept maybe seeing an SVO mustang with tin-lizzy antique plates.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 10:03pm
Yes I got it off of Craigs list. Nice little drive to go check it out and bring it home.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 9:09pm
Your progress looks great. Did you buy that off craigslist? If that is the boat I remember seeing on Craigslist, you got a smokin deal.
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 8:56pm
Been working on the boat, Started putting the skins back on and only a few more pieces to go.. Don't think I will get done by Memorial day.

FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 12:35am
Nice work. My first thought that came to mind was that boat is too new for refurb......then it hit me that it is 15 years old......sheesh....I think I started trolling the site about then! Keep up the good work.
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 10:03pm
I have a whole box full of skins from Christines to put back on the seats. This is going to be interesting. Took them off 3 months ago to send for patterns, hope my notes and pictures are good enough.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2017 at 10:00pm
I purchased a 2002 Ski Nautique last August. It looked okay but needed some polish. So I decided to make it new to me.

I removed all the decals polished the gel coat and repaired a couple nicks. Then stripped the interior out of it and pulled up all the carpet.

I then installed the new carpet.

Now putting it back together.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic