NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Weather is Killing my Skiing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Weather is Killing my Skiing
    Posted: May-17-2017 at 1:40pm
Mother Nature is taunting us. First, she sends one of the biggest winter snow seasons we've had for years. All the lakes are filling up nicely.

Now, she sends us this on May 17...

Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2017 at 2:02pm
Come on Johnny tough it out! I lived in the wasach valley for 6 years (Magna) tomorrow it will 102* and you will wish it was yesterday!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2017 at 2:32pm
Me too, it's been cold and rainy here for weeks. Finally in the '80's today and over '90 tomorrow. I'm heading to the lake in the morning.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
DVskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2017 at 5:08pm
Utah the second driest state plus unbelievable population increase. Thank God there was a good snow year. My friends in Utah are all on private water. Jordanelle a day Deer Creek are packed, plus windy as heck.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2017 at 6:45pm
Cold wet spring here as well.
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

I lived in the wasatch valley for 6 years (Magna) tomorrow it will 102* and you will wish it was yesterday!!

Jody:

You lived in the SLC valley? Small world. You got a serious upgrade by moving from Magna to Florida...

Not complaining about the snow. The water is very welcome. I DID have plans for skiing on Saturday, but that will have to wait a bit now. May weather in SLC can be a little kooky with big swings in temperature. It was kind of a shocker to wake up this morning to snow when I had the A/C running on Sunday...

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2017 at 12:13am
we got 15" I had to laugh I was working at a house and their sprinklers were on
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic