NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct Mini or CT mini-mini 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2017 at 11:16am
Not to much to report from the Roar at Zoar get together this past weekend. We camped and floated a boat late Friday night. Cruised the lake and had dinner and drinks . There was a little rain. During the night heavy rain and many campers a little soggy in the morning but the sun did shine temporarily. Long enough to to dry us out and get us back on the water. When we ran to the location for the get together we found only Mark and Joe there and with the threat of rain they had decided to cancel the music and there were no others there so by around 12 I think they called it quits. We cruised the lake all day and salvaged it. Sunday was a fine day and we got some serious boating in. Sean and Denika, local residents some have met came out with thier boat and joined us. In the end we made a party for ourselves and had a nice weekend of it in spite of the marginal weather. Lake Zoar does have good potential for future get togethers as there are many miles of deep smooth water and numerous roap swings and places to stop and chill.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 6:17pm
Well it was a week later but I finally did get my band on the sandbar. There were 60+ boats and everyone really enjoyed it.

https://www.facebook.com/scottcunningham/videos/10155388294520630/

I should coordinate better next year.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 6:36pm
Mark,
Check your link. Thanks.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic