Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mini Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rmccauley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmccauley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mini Reunion
    Posted: May-24-2017 at 6:46pm
Any interest in meeting up at Lake Milton In Ohio ? Smaller lake with plenty of amenities around.
Rob
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 1:57pm
I would consider a trip over to Milton
rmccauley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmccauley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 6:07pm
lake Milton has 2 winery's , along with a island area to hang out and also a nice beach area. along with that there is a river area that also has a bar located on it. Its a great area to just hang out and float around. Plenty of lodging within 10 minutes of the lake in the Austintown Ohio area. Only negative about this lake is that they do not have gas available on the lake.There is however several gas stations within in a 1/4 mile or less. several areas to find that perfect GLASS to ski on. If anyone would be interested let me know and I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
Rob
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 11:56pm
We should be able to get a gathering together I would think. There's several of us in the 'burg that could make a trip over.
Randy's and some others are in that area and I believe there's an old worn out umpire that moved up that way from Alabama or Georgia somewhere. Heard he still walks around mumbling " FOUL, FOUL...THATS A FOUL BALL" or something like that
rmccauley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmccauley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2017 at 2:40pm
Let me know of you can get a group and some dates that would work. I'm pretty much free most of the summer.
Rob
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2017 at 11:30pm
my son is usually there on sun mornings in my 93 sn from the point to rt 18 bridge ,footing early ,skiing/wakeboarding later.we grew up as kids at horseshu bend at the river between berlin and milton.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic