Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1980 Nautique Observer Seat Hold-down

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Willed2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willed2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 Nautique Observer Seat Hold-down
    Posted: June-13-2017 at 3:50pm
Small part but for a 1980 Ski Nautique, I need the bracket that screws to the floor and via a pin holds the observer seat in place. Thanks very much for any help!
Will
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 4:03pm
I believe it is the same as the upper half of the motorbox hinge... which Christines carries.
Willed2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willed2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 5:14pm
Thanks very much for the tip! Had the upholstery done and couldn't believe the shop "lost" the part.....
Will
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 5:21pm
Will,
How about some pictures? We'd love to see your 80. Also, welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Willed2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willed2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 6:21pm
Great story on the boat. I'm the second owner and learned to barefoot behind it 30+ years ago. The original owner got it as a Callaway Gardens demo boat and took it to Auburn Univ. where he was on the ski team. He's an airline pilot and thus kept a meticulous log on everything done to maintain the boat over the 37 years he owned it. As his boys got older, he needed a larger ski boat and decided to sell it. I saw the posting on Craigslist, emailed not knowing who owned it, and when he contacted me it was a hoot. I think the boat used mojo to pick its next owner. He'd sanded off the faded paint scheme years ago, and given the complexity of the detail I put it in 1978 graphics, re-did the interior and it's like new and happily pulling my girls around the lake. This winter I'll re-do the trailer and eventually pull and detail the engine. Love having a true "ski boat" instead of the wakeboard whales that churn around....
Will
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic