Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chicago Mini - June 24, 25 2017 AKA Quinner Mini
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago Mini - June 24, 25 2017 AKA Quinner Mini

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chicago Mini - June 24, 25 2017 AKA Quinner Mini
    Posted: June-17-2017 at 9:10pm
Round 2 for a Quinner Mini, in the tradition of the inaugural there will once again be minimal notice, aka Shootin From the Hip!!

Same as last time, Deep Lake in Lake Villa Illinois, address and directions to follow.

Festivities will follow my daughters graduation party, all are welcome after around 6pm Saturday evening 06/24/17, and will continue until all the beer is gone a day or 2 later.

More details later, short on time, if you have any questions feel free to call or text, my cell bacerds is 0239-494-748

If Ken O, Dr CC, Pete and Duane make this party, it will be Epic, otherwise you will just have to settle for me, Meat Socks and the rest of the window lickers. And BTW, don't tell Timmy please.

All are welcome and I hope you can make it!!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 11:47pm
Quinner in a mini ?
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2017 at 1:02pm
I assume Im in the window licker group but still in
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2017 at 4:09pm
Yes, your seat on the bus is reserved.
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2017 at 4:45pm
nice digits CQ. Everyone including Timmy, update your contact lists. Don't read backwards
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 11:40am
Zoe and I will be headed over to Chicago/Hardlywoodland Friday. Planning to head home Sunday afternoon/Evening.
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 2:03pm
Thanks, Chris for hosting such a nice gathering. The weather was a bit cold and and wind was nasty but the friendships made it all worthwhile. Dana and Alan--the Hurricane inspires confidence now! What a great result to the engine work. The sound and raw power of the Hemi are a wonderful thing to experience. What a treat to be able to hop in and enjoy the fruits of all the labor (and $$$)!

Great to see all of you on a cool Sunday.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 2:10pm
Pics????? Duh
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic