Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For a #5-T-DV trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For a #5-T-DV trailer
    Posted: July-07-2017 at 5:22pm
I am looking for another 5-T-DV trailer for a Fish Nautique. I am thinking about buying another Fish Nautique and it does not have a trailer. If you have something, please let me know. Thanks!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 3:08am
Still looking for one of these. If you have one, please let me know. I now have two Fish Nautiques and only one trailer!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
BMo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2017 at 6:41pm
Jeff,
I tried to find a #5 last Fall and had no luck at all. I ended up having one manufactured but that wasn't an easy task out here on the West Coast as I had no dimensions (boat was in the water).   There are a few trailer manufacturers on your coast that have built them but none would give me their dimensions (i.e. Float-on...aholes..). Finally found one that gave me a few basic dimensions    Long ordeal but ultimately trailer manufacturer ended up taking the boat back to their factory to get it to fit right.
What is your plans for the two boats? Are you planning to use one for parts? If so, let me know. PM me your email address and I will send you some pics of my finished boat-turned out pretty sweet.

BMo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2017 at 12:20am
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I am considering having Ram-Lin build one for me from scratch, but I would much rather find an original. I just rebuilt the #5 that came with my single-engine Fish Nautique, and it turned out great! Made the trip from Lake Norman, NC to Ft. Lauderdale and back without breaking a sweat this week (22 hours of driving, 11 loaded). I would really like to find another original #5, even if I have to rebuild that one too.

I am planning to keep both boats, at least for now. It looks like the restoration on the one with twins is going to take about four to six months, and I want to have one to play with while that work is happening. After the one with twins is finished, I might sell the other one. We'll see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic