Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Engine for Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Engine for Fish Nautique
    Posted: July-22-2017 at 9:10pm
My '81 Fish Nautique (the single-engine) needs a replacement engine. The one that's in it now is a Volvo Penta 305 that someone pulled out of a stern drive and dropped in this boat. It is currently running on 5 cylinders, and I'm getting tons of gas in the oil. I just want that engine gone.

Looking for a 351, 350, or maybe a 454. Anyone got anything sitting around that you'd be willing to sell for a decent price?
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2017 at 10:09pm
I have the perfect motor for that setup. I never got far enough with mine to find out if the down angle gear would work but i have a crusader 454XL sitting on the shelf all externals, trans gear (not sure what model) fresh water cooled it is however a std rotation. And its quite a ways away from you. Ill get the specs off the gear and everything if you're interested.
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2017 at 10:13pm
Let me know the details. I might be very interested!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2017 at 3:42am
I have a complete 351
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic