Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member
    Posted: July-25-2017 at 7:13pm
Just wanted to introduce my self, been lurking in the forums for a while and finally decided to join the rankings. Currently boat less at the moment after selling my restored 74 17' mustang in my divorce. I will be looking for a ski tique (or like sized) this fall/winter (20' garage limits what i can fit inside), if anyone has a clean/decent exterior hull project they are considering letting go later this year or early next please let me know.
Thanks for all the tips/tricks and everything inbetween.
Ethan Allen Greenback TN/Tellico Lake
the final price is always cheaper when the beer is free
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2017 at 10:22pm
Welcome to the site, enjoy the ride.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 12:02am
Steve K (Air206) has a free Mustang (69?) for free in Roanoke, VA. It also has a trailer under it that he may want a few dollars for. I believe it is in the parts for sale section. He has a VA Boat Dealer License so he can fix you up.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 12:28am
Thanks for the info I'll check it out
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

a free Mustang (69?) for free in Roanoke, VA.
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 2:08pm
Just had a chance to look at the free boat. Little more work than I was looking for.
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 9:36pm
Welcome to the site, Good luck in your search for a boat.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
gdenkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdenkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 10:20pm
Welcome aboard, Show us a pic of that 74 Mustang. Currently replacing both manifolds, both risers and a muffler, Nautique parts.com discount code PND
94 Ski Nautique
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 11:47pm
I will try to find some photos of the old mustang(burried in a maze of boxes).

One other question for those in the know is boat on trailer total length. My current garage is a two car setup in width but is only 20' 3 1/2" from block wall to garage door. I can't remember ever measuring the mustang on the trailer.   Previous owner had a early 90's searay 160 in the garage with the outdrive trimmed up and a sea rayder F-16 beside it( Brunswick boat employee).
I'm ok with a 16'-18' boat, didn't know if any one knew what Correct Craft boats/trailer configurations might fit in my garage with or without the platform removed.    
Sorry for all the newb questions, just trying to inform myself before/while I shop.
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2017 at 2:05pm
etallen call me at 330-524-6983 i have 2 barracuda ss ,you may be intersted in one or both .dan in ohio
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic