Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classic Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
lsllewellyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lsllewellyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classic Ski Nautique
    Posted: July-27-2017 at 2:23am
What was the year/name/ and model of the classic Ski Nautique that was produced by Correct Craft? Believe is was mag/wooden boat with [?] green leather interior?

Please advise.......many thanks for your reply.

Laun L.
Laun S. Llewellyn
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 6:44am
Laun,
CC made plenty of wood boats that can be considered classics however, I'm not aware of any that had leather upholstery. I suggest you take a look at the old brochures in the sites reference section and you may find one of the models you are thinking of. Then if you find one of interest, come back and we can fill you in on it. I also suggest taking a look at the ACBS site.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 8:30am
Not a lot of info to go by, but one of those little voices in my head says that maybe you're thinking of the Paragon that was made around 1993

Had some wood on a fiberglass hull and whether the upholstery was leather who knows?

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 10:13am
Ken,
The voices in my head never mentioned the wannabe wood Paragon! Good call! BTW, the Paragon I saw was vinyl.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lsllewellyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lsllewellyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 10:38am
Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply and picture, regarding the Paragon. That is the exact boat I was thinking of. Appreciate your quick response.

Laun L.
Laun S. Llewellyn
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 10:43am
If you do a Google search for       

Correctcraftfan Paragon   

You'll find quite a few threads on Paragons including one that's a well done replica
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 11:32am
There is/was a Wineberry ( red ) one for sale here in Illinois, that is the only one that color.

Or maybe not still for sale, I would reach out to Chuck via PM if you are interested.
Link: http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=9454&sort=&pagenum=1

Here is a thread regarding above:
http://correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40725&KW=paragon&title=paragon-for-sale
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2017 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Not a lot of info to go by, but one of those little voices in my head says that maybe you're thinking of the Paragon that was made around 1993

The voices in my head tell me to buy more guns, ammo and Ski Nautiques...
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic