Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

80 ski tique for parts complete boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
robertchurey@att.net View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 80 ski tique for parts complete boat
    Posted: August-06-2017 at 11:11pm
80 ski tique for parts complete boat everything there nothing missing motor spines over fine . contact me for any questions u may have. asking $1,600 obo 561-719-4118
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 11:49pm
This wasn't the ski tique that was for sale in mulberry is it?
the final price is always cheaper when the beer is free

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:04am
Yes it is I'm using the trailer for my ski tique and selling the boat with another trailer
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:14am
Ha,Small world. Was trying to work with the seller but he wasn't willing to sign a bill of sale so I could bring it back to TN. Seemed like a great deal just couldn't do anything with it without the bill of sale. So how does the boat seem? Water logged, stringers?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:20am
Doesn't appear to be to bad at all soft spot by pass seat is all I found so far rudder looks to be bent alittle bit but all I was worried about was trailer and it's in great shape
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:23am
Well you got a heck of a deal from what I could tell. I had been looking for a project for a while and thought that would have been a good start, but with no bill of sale I got nervous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:27am
Yes I did . I hear ya on the title thing I'm sure if u wanted to put the time in to tracking the people down u could prob figure somthing out but as of now it's a great parts boat
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:29am
Title isn't an issue in TN sense new boats are sold without them. All I needed was a bill of sale

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:33am
Yeah I used to live in crossville . I don't blame him though really

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 7:51am
I'm going to some investigating on the title today if I come up with somthing would u like me to let u know . If boat could be put into someone's else's name and be used
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 8:34am
Yeah I'd be interested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 9:03am
id be willing to give u bill of sale with sold as is if that will help ya out at all
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 9:08am
Just let me know. Would the new trailer be able to handle the 9+ hour haul ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertchurey@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 9:11am
Yes trailer would has new axle and bearings would just need some new tires witch could get at Walmart right up the road about 80 bucks a pieace
ETALLEN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETALLEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 9:16am
Let me know what you come up with. My next weekend that I could travel down to Florida would be 8/19. If texting is easier I'm @(865)599-5452
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic