Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Throttle shifter loose 96 Open Bow Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Throttle shifter loose 96 Open Bow Nautique
    Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:37pm
Took the boat out yesterday and the throttle is loose and almost falling out. No issues starting, running, or shifting although neutral button does not engage as it should.
Praying it is not a hard fix?
Klundog
"Boats, vessels of freedom!"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:43pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 4:55pm
Just so you know when posting, your throttle body is actually on the top of the motor.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Just so you know when posting, your throttle body is actually on the top of the motor.

Yup, the title confused me. I had to read the text a couple times to figure it out!!    But, it could have been stated as "the body of the throttle/shift is loose"

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 5:06pm
I realized the error in reference to throttle body. Found the name "CONTROL SINGLE MV TELEFLEX – 1996-2012 BOATS" at NautiqueParts.com after the fact.
I will get a look under there tonight. I'm hopping it comes down to a loose locking hex screw.
Thanks for reply
Klundog
"Boats, vessels of freedom!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic