Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Local CC Meetup

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local CC Meetup
    Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:46pm
This past Sunday I participated in a really, really small Nautique meetup that's been going on for a few years on my lake. It's just a quick meetup/parade through town for anyone on the lake with a Correct Craft, which is a pretty good number in total. However, this year it was cool and very windy the morning of, so we had a small turnout. I've been in the parade before in boats that belonged to friends, but this year I got to drive my own!

Of the probably 40+ CCs on our lake, we had only 12 or so in attendance. A hot day with no wind would have brought more I'm sure.

Anyway, here are a couple pics. I was the only one with a bowrider, the only v-drive, the only one with a tower even. Every single other boat was closed bow + direct drive, which tells you something about the lake I guess. Yeah, more wake boats are starting to appear, but the average boat is still probably 19' long, and I don't think there are any G-series Nautiques on the lake at all (or similar MCs, etc.).

Sorry the pics aren't great. Trying to use my phone to take pics from a moving boat, not the best.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 12:50pm
Good turnout. What lake?
stepper459 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepper459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Good turnout. What lake?

Squam Lake. I know we've had more like 20+ in the past, but it was still kinda fun to parade around. I think we could just make it a ski boat parade; it's not a big event, just a fun thing. But I'm not the organizer and I don't really want to be!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic