Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

holman-moody

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Iggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: holman-moody
    Posted: August-11-2017 at 6:57am
Is there a market out there that's looking for holman-moody exhaust manifolds and risers also have timing cover. these are for the 429/460 and are marked holman-moody not the HM that some are marked. These were on a newly built 600+hp on a jet boat that was too fast. Now putting into a truck. I'm looking for some honest feedback as I know how hard these are to find. I am planning on selling in a couple weeks and would consider any offers ,before then. Otherwise I'll just go to ebay auction site. I've found out so much reading old postings on here, I thank you all for the time you spend educating others. I'd rather see these on a classic Correct Craft than going on a jet boat but I know they love these too.
Lucky man
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 8:08am
Curtis,
Unfortunately, 429/460 engines in CC's are pretty rare. You may have better results with a sale at sites that are oriented at boats like Donzie's.

Also, the "new" section of CCfan is for "What's new at CorrectCraftFan.com". The "boat parts for sale" section may get better results.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic