NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder / Prop depth

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
WinterTurtle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WinterTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2017 at 1:15pm
Sorry; I do not think I'm communicating well -- I am needing to modify my trailer or bunks to accomodate the rudder & prop of our inboard design -- the trailer came originally from an I/O FourWins boat. It proved impossible to find an affordable trailer for an inboard so modification to existing it is!

The dimension I am seeking is between the bottom of the hull 'A' and the lowest point of machine - which would be the propr or rudder 'B' -- and the dimension X is what I'm seeking.

I am a professional MS paint graphic designer btw =)
1979 Southwind 18 351w

Not Running - All Potential!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2017 at 1:03pm
Per the brochure, draft is listed at 27"
WinterTurtle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WinterTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2017 at 12:19pm
Hello to all-
          I am modifying an existing trailer to accept a 1979 Southwind 18 w/ 351 and am needing to know how deep past the bottom of the hull the prop / rudder parts hang. Does anyone know that dimension offhand?
1979 Southwind 18 351w

Not Running - All Potential!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic