FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reuion Updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake Reuion Updates
    Posted: July-15-2006 at 1:54am
We're just getting settled here at Green Lake. What a great area. Alan (81nautique), Dave (Mojoman), Gary (Stang72) and Steve (62 wood) have really done a geat job. The real festivities start at 5:00 am tomorrow and will continue throughout the night!

Here's a photo of Chris Quin's (Quinner) 2005 Air Nautique, Alan Arrighi's (81nautique) '81 20th Aniversary Ski Nautique and Chuck Burnside's '93 Paragon lined up at Deacon Mills Park.

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 9:06am
Thanks Keith for the pics; keep us posted with more whenever you get the chance!
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 9:34am
Another beautiful day in Green Lake! We started bright and early this morning (4:45 am) with the winners of the Mike Seipel bare foot lesson -- Tribal150 (Rob Reckley), scottb (Scott Bohnert), Chad Olson, and Hollywood (Kevin Fleischmann).

Sun rise from Alan's '81 Ski Nautique:

Bare foot lessons with Mike Seipel:

We're all planning to hang out at a shallow end of quite cove for most of the day. Should be quite a seen with all those Correct Crafts lined up in the water. I'll try to post more photos tonight.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 5:35pm
Big sigh. Wish I was there.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 1:04am
What a day on the water. 96 degrees and sunny but we all stayed comfortable hanging out on the sand bar. Over 20 Correct Crafts in the water at the same time drew lots of attention from the crowd, that along with Gotwake's crazy sound system.

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 2:48am
Wanted to thank everyone who put the event together. My wife and I had an awesome time and it was great putting faces to screen names. Thanks again.
Ken

PLBC

Creative dock lines...

SOOOO Cool

Nice rides!

Chillin~

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 9:57am
Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for the pics.
Greg

86 BFN
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 6:04pm
Keith and I were at the ramp at 5AM on Sunday in hopes of deploying the course, but we were greeted with 25MPH wind which went up to 30 MPH later in the day. The flags in the harbor looked like they were made of plywood since they flew so straight in the wind. So, the course never made it. Next year we'll survey the lake a bit more to find alternate locations for the course based on any wind direction!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 6:14pm
More pics... hope this works (if it doesn't just come back later... this computers a bit flaky to act as a server):

More Pics
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 7:04pm
Hey all...just got back from GL a couple hours ago. What an absolutely great time. Thanks to everyone who made it come together as well as it did. I'll post my pics soon. Can't wait for next year!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 9:30pm
Joel
You took some great pictures!
I wish there were names with them.
Scott
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 10:29pm
Got back a few hours ago was a long ride but well worth the trip. Want to thank everyone who put this together, you all did an awsome job. Looking forward to next year and I am sure it will be bigger and better I know there are some things we would like to see happen next year and I am sure other people have suggestions also. Just wanted to tell everyone thanks again for a great weekend and see you all next year.

Pat & Wendy
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 10:54pm
What a weekend. Another big thanks to the guys that made it happen.

?

Gotwake

Quinner
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 8:51am
All I can say is, WOW. That's the way life should be every single day! Glad you all had a great time. The pictures look awesome. Very nice job organizing I must say.

Ken
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 9:33am
Hello all,

What an awesome time and what a great bunch of people that i finaly got to put a face to. Just got back home and no break downs on the 10 hour trip home.

I want to say thanks to all you guys for the help hauling my boat in and out of the water for me and the band equipment!!!! Thank you guys very much!! (62 wood) (Mojo)

Hats off to Allen(81 nautique) Dave(mojoman) Steve (62wood) Gary(stang72) You guys Rock!

Cant wait untill next year!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 10:09am
Hey everyone,

Got in about 11 last night, motorhome was a bear to drive with that wind so we pulled over in Janesville and caught the Rock Aqua Jays show team's show to kill some time and get a little rest which was in short order all weekend.

What else can I say, what a great bunch of crazy fun people. We'll fine tune it for next year and make it even better. Had a last minute snag with our wakeboarder and the stand-in was a no show but that didn't seem to slow things down any.

Thomas Bates from Correct Craft was a stand up guy and is an accomplished boarder so he helped out a bunch of the younger kids with some skills saturday morning and I know my 2 had a ball riding around in that 220 all day.

By saturday night I had lost my voice and cut my thanks short. I left out Delta propellar, they donated 2 props that we raffled off so remember them when the time comes to reprop. I demo'd the 540 on my boat all weekend and I just ordered a new one for Chad who won it cause that props not coming off my boat, that thing is awesome.

Paul and the band you guys were a lot of fun.

Thanks to all that helped and a bigger thanks to all that came out and made it worth it.

See you next year

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 2:20pm
What a great event. Thanks to everyone who put in the effort to make it happen. My wife and I had a great time.

I realize my injuries are a little gory, and I hope my presence didn't bring anyone down.

It meant a lot for me to be there, and I think I had a chance to meet most people who were in attendance. Great group of people.

If anyone is making a trip to the San Francisco Area, let me know. Standing offer for a trip out on the water here.

I'll try to post some pics in the next week.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 3:10pm
Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there. What a collection of boats!!!. I wonder if Keith ever imagined when he started this little website of his what would develop. Hats off to all of you.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2006 at 7:55pm
We just got back...had to stay another day! Hooked up again in the bay with moj one more time!

What a great time....what a great bunch of people!

Thanks to all who are posting pics! we will have some up soon too!

Can't wait to see all the posts and pics.

Keith...your dad is one good dude...the apples don't fall far from the tree...glad to see you both there!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 9:12am
It looks like you guys had a great time. Paul got my packet of shirts and other stuff to me. I hope some of you can post more pictures!
Brian, so glad you made it. Mrs. Lake continues to improve.
Any info on best of show etc.?
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 9:35am
Hey All,

Hopefully everyone had as much fun as I did, it was really great meeting all of the owners and thier families, what a great group of people.

Great work to all those involved with organizing, everyone who made the journey and Paul, your band is awesome!

Chris

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 11:18am
Hey Chuck,

If I remember right it was

61-70 Pauls 63 nautique
70-79 Stangs 72 Promo
80-89 Alans 81
90 +   Chucks Paragon

Best of Show was the Paragon

couple of close contests between 62wood and pauls boat   and also between quinner and the paragon for 90+

There wasn't a dog in the fleet. You should have seen all the locals checking the boats out when we were anchored in the cove. It was like a floating car show at an A&W Rootbear shop. What a great weekend.

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 11:57am
Thanks chris!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 12:04pm
I heard several people ask Tomas if he was taking sign-ups to go out on the 220 team edition, but they where denied, CCfans only.

What a great turn out and alot of fun, Dave and Alan where awsome hosts, the only thing that was bad was that dam corvette boat could out run mine, oh well with 400 vs my 315 pony's he should. Quinner we are going to have to get together for some coldies again your one buddy is a riot and we'll have to see if we can add a few more tower ornimates to the collection.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 1:59pm

No question Brownie is about 99 cents short of a dollar, hopefully he won't be banned from next years reunion (if for no other reason then owning a Malibu), I about busted a gut when Alan had to get him off the stage, fun stuff.

As far as the tower ornaments, I liked the live one in the back of your boat who definitely was not shy! Maybe the PLBC boy's & Paul & Co. can help us out there.

If you are ever in Chicago drop me a line, I am always ready for a cold one!

CQ
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 2:57pm
Quinner,

I really thought I was taking my life in my hands there for a minute but he was cool about it, thank god, I think the guy could crush me in one hand, that dudes a rock. Good thing he's a got a good sense of humor.
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 4:20pm
There's no one gettin banned! We all had a great time! Quinner - ready for beers anytime!
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 4:29pm
I took LOTS of pics, but I have a lot similar to the eones already posted. Here are my favorites that aren't on here yet: (be patient, there are quite a few!)

CC's Demo 220 (nice rims on the trailer!)

Chuck's 93 Paragon....sweet!

220 in water....and the surf wake!

Alan (Magaicman) 81

Another barefoot lesson...Magicmans son Adam on the platform, and Mike Seipel at the wheel

Hollywood, Quinner, and Gotwake

79 Nautique

P/Allen

Sorry...I forgot!

Mojo's little 'Tique

My 97 SNOB and M3 fan's 2000 SN...almost twins!

Stang, Slicer Al, ?, and Mojo's cruiser

Following M3 fan through the chop
headed back to the pig roast

97 SNOB and 86 2001 at the park
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 4:33pm
I don't know why some of those are so huge. All with the same camera, all off of photobucket. Sorry about that.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 5:11pm
Thank for the pics Rob,

Quinner, now I know what your talking about after seeing who's in 79's boat, Upstairs friday night got sorta interesting when the beads came out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic