NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Velvet drive trans cooler line length

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2001Sunsport View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Sunsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velvet drive trans cooler line length
    Posted: September-06-2017 at 1:14pm
Being lazy/trying to see if I can get info before I get home and swap transmissions and then measure.

Anyone have a Velvet drive 10-17 model with the trans cooler mounted on the port side of the bell housing? Looking for a rough idea on cooler line length so I can get some new lines made. I've attached a picture as an example of where my cooler is currently. You can see it toward the bottom left to the right of the exhaust hose.

Thanks!

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 1:47pm
Roughly 13.25 inches on the feed hose and roughly 21.25 inches on the return hose.

I could tell you I measured, but it was easy to check the Ski Dim and Nautiqueparts websites and they were the same on the numbers for both hoses.

A little different on prices from one place to the other.

2001Sunsport View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Sunsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 4:58pm
Thanks again Keno!! I figured out what my issue was. The text doesn't show up if you are using their site on a mobile device. Desktop site all the info was there!
jterr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Roughly 13.25 inches on the feed hose and roughly 21.25 inches on the return hose.

When you measure these 2 hoses is it from end to end are between the fittings????
I measured mine from end to end and got 16" and 24 1/4". I looked on Skidim and Ebasic and don't see these.
Did I just measure wrong????

JT
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2019 at 11:47am
I measured some hoses end to end and got 16 and 24 inches rounded off to the nearest inch. Between the fittings was about 4 inches shorter. The length of the actual hose portion was too hard to measure without destroying a hose.

Measured 3 times, took an average and rounded off.   16+16+16/3 =16 rounded off to 16

They were genuine OEM PCM hoses.

It should be easy if you're getting some made locally, hand them the hoses and say "make me some new ones with the same fittings"

If going the Ski Dim route, a call should verify what you need.

The 13 1/4 will probably be 16 end to end as an example.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic