NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chat?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chat?
    Posted: September-23-2017 at 9:55am
Does anyone use the site chat feature? Today was the first time I've ever gone to it and I actually ended up using it!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2017 at 12:18pm
Not very often is there anyone on line at the exact same time that is interested in the exact same thing. Forget that it is there, but a good tool when the stars align...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2017 at 3:07pm
Steve,
Well, those stars must have been aligned this morning when I clicked on "chat". bilbarr@cherter.net was in and looking for a starter. I made my usual comment which was to find out what the problem was before just jumping at buying a new starter!! He's going to check it out with a few of my suggestions.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2017 at 5:38pm
Pete, you kill me. Being technologically chalanged myself i get it. Still figuring out the IPhone
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2017 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

Pete, you kill me. Being technologically chalanged myself i get it. Still figuring out the IPhone

John,
I haven't even tried to figure out the new phones. I only carry a cell phone in the car for emergency's and it's old. All I care about is I can make a call with it.

My pre "flip" phone and it still works:

I've also had comments about why I hard wired the new house for 6 phones!!! Gary came through for me with a punch down block and even sent me a spare punch down tool he had!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2017 at 7:50pm
Lol, I literally call, text, surf CCF, stock boats on Craigslist, along with waterfront property, and cars from my past. Oh yah, the weather. That's it. I'm like app what?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic