NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LAs Vegas Shooter!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAs Vegas Shooter!
    Posted: October-02-2017 at 2:13pm
No relevance here on the Las Vegas incident?
looks like you are used to this...
its all over the news down here...
i think a terrible massacre, that could be some how avoided...but who am I to judge!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2017 at 2:18pm
Unfortunately there's no way to avoid something like this.. a shooter that is several 100 yards away, 32 floors up.. Its happened before, and it will happen again.. The nut jobs who want to be remembered before being taken out, will go to any length to do it..

Awful tragedy indeed..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2017 at 3:40pm
Horrible....no other way around it. I have a good buddy who was about 100 yards from the stage. He and everyone in his group made it out but are still in shock.

Story Here
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2017 at 3:56pm
wow now ISIS CLAIMED THE SHOOTING...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2017 at 8:15am
Tis a tragedy indeed but unfortunately it's like Mojo said. It's happened before and it will happen again. It's all over the headlines here, all that is on the news and already being made political hours after it's happened. Most here are still numb as to why. Why did this @$$hat kill so many. You wanna end your own life. Fine do it but don't take innocent people with you.

In other news.... we've lost another great musician as Tom Petty passed away.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2017 at 2:19pm
All the media attention and the media circus is what these Aholes want.
Problem is the media doesn't care about the innocent people as long as they're getting air time and it furthers their political views.
Now we will have to listen to all the liberals in favor of gun control jump on the band wagon again. Boston proved that it can be done with a pressure cooker, why didn't the liberals protest to remove pressure cookers off the store shelves after Boston.
The shooter used a fully automatic weapon that is nearly impossible for Joe Citizen to obtain or own. It again shows that when you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

When are they going to realize as long as these acts violence get the airtime and attention that the media loves so much to give them they will continue to happen.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2017 at 3:23pm
+1^^^^

sad deal....
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
tchapin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchapin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2017 at 10:49am
This is where the problem is (in my opinion).
"Now we will have to listen to all the liberals......."   The us against them that is so prevalent in our country these days. Both sides of the aisle and the sides that are not at the aisle need to set down and work together.

We can build walls and put up defenses and nothing will change or we can all work together to find solutions to the increasing violence in this country.

Looks like stricter gun laws wouldn't help in this case as this shooter didn't raise flags for anyone. maybe the girl friend can help shed light on this.

I have no answer for the problems at the moment but I am open to talk about them without putting up fences..
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2017 at 11:22am
I don't see any really effective solutions. We all need to love our family and friends, and cherish our time here because is can come to too quick of an end. ,

I evaluate security and police candidates with psychological tests. I have sat across from murderers and tried to figure out what makes them tick. There is a percentage that is small percentage that are mentally ill and easy to recognize, but I would bet with all the best tests and tool available, you could not have predicted and stopped this guy, Even if his gun buying set of red flags and ATF interviewed him for a week. It sure seems like this guy was not mentally ill but pure evil and good at forming and executing a plan-- there is no admiration in that statement at all.

Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic