Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

free exhaust manifold

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: free exhaust manifold
    Posted: November-04-2017 at 1:29am
Exhaust manifold off a '95 Ford / PCM 351. with a broken riser bolt and broken bolt extractor tool in one of the holes. It's been sitting in the corner of my garage for a year and I want to get rid of it.

I am not sure if it is worth anyone's time and effort to try to salvage it, but it is "free" if you pay the shipping, otherwise its going to the junk man.

I can post pics if interested..
Aerox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2017 at 4:15pm
I'll take it.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2017 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by tnplicky tnplicky wrote:

Exhaust manifold off a '95 Ford / PCM 351. with a broken riser bolt and broken bolt extractor tool in one of the holes. I am not sure if it is worth anyone's time and effort to try to salvage it,..

Very worth the effort. 10 minutes in the EDM at a machine shop and the bolt and extractor will be gone.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2017 at 9:41pm
Aerox - sent you a private message

Pete - Last year I was a couple days away from a week long boating vacation and at the time it was quicker and easier for me to just spend the $$$ and put a new one on. Afterwards I thought about getting it repaired and selling it myself, but I never got around to it. Now I just want to get it out of the garage. One man's junk is another man's treasure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic