Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer for Debonnaire

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer for Debonnaire
    Posted: November-30-2017 at 3:18pm
I'm looking for a 90s or newer trailer for the Debonnaire. My understanding is any direct drive trailer from that era or newer will work. I live in Atlanta, and the boat is in Orlando so something not too far from either is preferable. Any reasonable prices for a road worthy trailer considered.

Thanks!
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 10:43am
Still actively looking for a trailer, the repairs on the boat should be done in the next week or so and I need to get it home. Any input is greatly appreciated!
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 11:03am
The 19’6” SN trailers (90-09) are out there but they’re becoming harder to find in nice shape (in the used market).

Didn’t you say CC of Orlando had one?
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 11:27am
They had a newer RamLin for a 196, but the rubrail sits above the crash pads, and therefore the entire boat had to sit further back. Plus they wanted almost $4,000 which is a lot for a temporary fix. I am planning on getting a custom BoatMate made next summer so I don't want to buy something that expensive now (especially if it won't really work)
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 12:58pm
Take the crash pad off. It's going to take a little work... You're making this way too difficult.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Take the crash pad off. It's going to take a little work... You're making this way too difficult.

I agree with that but 4Gs is little much for a used trailer that isn't perfect, for 4gs I expect a trailer to come with a running boat on it...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I agree with that but 4Gs is little much for a used trailer that isn't perfect, for 4gs I expect a trailer to come with a running boat on it...

Me too, but I'd probably turn the engine off
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 3:17pm
I'm not interested in buying a 4K trailer either but no matter what the price I don't expect it to be a ready fit for a 1969 Debonnaire.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 9:12pm
Hollywood probably has something hanging from a tree in his yard that should work
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 9:44am
I may have found a used Malibu trailer that will work. I appreciate everyone's input, we shall see how it works out. When in doubt, just throw more ratchet straps at it!
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2017 at 9:15am
Michael,

I thought about you yesterday. I was at a Junk Yard in Laurens, SC yesterday picking up a new used rim to replace one my oldest Daughter damaged on a Pot Hole or my running over a bicyclist . I saw a large Bayliner (ish) boat on a large roller trailer that might be a cheap temporary solution to get your boat home. I took some bad photos from my car as I was running from Snow Ball, the Junk Yard Dog. Let me know if you need them. It was a IO boat so this trailer would only be a temporary solution and you might have to take the very large boat to get it. I can post the photo's of the trailer if you want to check it out. Those roller trailers scare me. Almost as bad as a Junk Yard Dog.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
stephaniea44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephaniea44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2017 at 10:55pm
Anybody can help me too?
http://dragonmanialegendshack.site
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2018 at 3:14pm
Thanks for the help everyone, I was finally able to get a Malibu trailer from Tommy's of Florida about a month ago. It wasn't a perfect fit, so I had to drop the front bunk mount about 2 inches, and lift the center bunk about another inch to fit the relatively flat bottom of the Debonnaire. Since I still don't have a replacement SUV, I rented this F350 to get the boat home. I still need a new prop, rudder, and strut. Hopefully she will be back in the water by May. Thanks!

1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2018 at 4:11pm
Looks like it fits well.... Good luck, hope it tows well..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic