NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 1986 Martinique open bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
waterwrench View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 1986 Martinique open bow
    Posted: December-06-2017 at 1:41am
Customer finally decided to go ahead with parting out this 1986 Martinique. Boat is 100% complete so all parts are available.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 12:14pm
prop?
83Ski
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 1:51pm
Cockpit seats?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 4:04pm
Need new skins but the foam and backing are all in good shape.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 4:05pm
Yes I'll have to check on the condition this weekend.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 7:41pm
I have a picture of the cockpit seats if you would like them I can email them to you. Just send me ur e-mail
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 7:44pm
Prop is in good shape.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2017 at 2:54pm
please email me pictures? dwcar@yahoo.com
83Ski
captbob626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captbob626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2017 at 11:26pm
Are you familiar with the steering cable clamp assembly located on the stringer toward the stern? I am in need if you have one.
Bob
Bob Meimbresse
Mike the Mechanic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike the Mechanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2018 at 3:11am
What is the condition of the engine? Need a right hand rotation 351.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike the Mechanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2018 at 3:30am
Was the engine running?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 2:53pm
If you go out and run it hard it has a lifter that starts to loose its prime. Gets a lifter tick that comes and goes. I work at a nautique dealership, and guarantee its a good solid engine with low hours6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike the Mechanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 4:26pm
what is the asking price and can you crate for shipping?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2018 at 6:45am
Can crate up engine. Parting out boat for a friend, so have to check on price.
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2018 at 1:15pm
Hi there. Is there a cover for the boat? Looking for those. Also, what kind of condition is the engine cover in? Please feel free to email me any pictures: derrick@lbh2o.com

Thanks!
Conan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2018 at 9:47pm
anything sticking out of the bottom I need. rudder, strut, fins, shaft, prop. And driver side window wing w/ mount.
Conan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2018 at 9:51pm
and dash board push buttons thanks
Duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2018 at 2:36pm
I'm interested in the side running lights and was the windshield's middle window hinged?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2018 at 11:41am
Side lights are broke. Yes windshield is hinged.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2018 at 11:44am
Sorry it took so long to get back to you engine covers in nice shape but no cover for the boat I can take some pictures this weekend if you'd like
Duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2018 at 11:46am
Good morning!
Thank you for your reply. On the running lights, even if they do not work, are the green or red "caps" intact?
How much for the windshield? Can you post pictures?
Thank you.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2018 at 11:47am
Everything is still on the bottom of the boat strut rotor prop shaft fins I will talk to the owner and get a price
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2018 at 11:15am
No worries! Would love to see it. I am in need of a new one. Do you happen to know color of it by chance?

Thanks again!
Orman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 2:06pm
what is the price on engine? Call me at 319-242-1169
hayajustin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2018 at 4:24pm
I am looking for the rear cushion that fits over the fuel tank.
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2018 at 3:26pm
I'm looking for a set of removable swim platform brackets. both hull and step side.Thanks
Dawills55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawills55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2018 at 8:00am
Do you have the Carburetor and exhaust manifolds for sale?
Dawills55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawills55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2018 at 8:34am
Please email me and let me know if you still have parts available.
willsdrew2@gmail.com

Thanks!
keuka1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keuka1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 12:58pm
Hi,

Do you have any of the wooden cup holders left? Also, I would be interested in some interior pieces, dash, gauges, etc. if they are still available.

Thank you
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 1:53am
Yes they are for sale. Parting out the boat for a friend. Will check on price. All parts are in good shape. Sorry for the delayed response.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic