Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wallet stolen!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wallet stolen!
    Posted: January-26-2018 at 11:40am
So mad I could scream! The police are handling the crime but it's been since Sunday and I'm mad as hell but can't do anything about it! What's worse is I know the b*tch that stole it....well, I don't personally know her but I found her on Facebook! So I'm reduced to stalking her and her mother who is also on Facebook and I'm looking for any posts of late. The perp attempted to use my Amex card and my bank debit card. The hassle of notifying all my credit card companies, banks, utilities, etc is what I've been doing all week. Besides stalking and thinking about what I would do to her if I saw her face to face.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7613&sort=&pagenum=1
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 11:41am
I WANT JUSTICE!!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 6:18pm
Wheres Charles Bronson when we need him!!
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 6:27pm
I had my card cloned last year.
The perp liked to go bowling, eat at Chilies, get coffee and gas at Racetrack every morning and bought two one way tickets to NYC and yet 5/O had no leads......
Whateves...
Had B of A actually call me to verify a personal loan my 10 year old was taking out for $65,000... That was an interesting conversation.
Waiting for the dog to apply for a HELOC.
It pisses you off sure but these days losing your phone is actually a bigger hassle.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 6:31pm
My little community outside of Nashville is actually weird. They will post a photo of the person using the cloned card on the internet and news, and bust them all the time. It is kind of refreshing, but do not speed. There are like 5 cops for every resident. Thank gosh for Uber or I could never enjoy a cold beverage.

Get your wallet stolen in Nashville -- no such luck. Too many other things to worry about.
Hotty Toddy lets go skiing!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 7:00pm
At least she didn't get your badge and gun.

I saw a Maine plate, "Skyfuzz" the other day.
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:23pm
Riley, I'm not really a cop...or a sky marshall...I just play one on the internet!
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:31pm
Thanks for the responses guys. It's not like it is huge crime and it happens to thousands of people every day I'm sure. And I know the Palm Beach police have probably way more pressing situations to deal with. Latest update is that the Mom and the perp are not cooperating at all. And without actual video surveillance of the heist, not much to go on. Now, the only chance I have in her getting nailed is when and if they check on the credit card purchases she made quickly after taking my wallet. Wait and see I suppose.

But ...as the Wicked Witch stated to Dot & Toto....."Very well, I ' l l    b i d e   m y   t i m e!"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:32pm
post her facebook profile here, we'll all start harassing her and she'll return it quick to get you to call off the creeps!

I'm confused how your mother factors in. what are the details, how did a person you don't know rip you off and how did you figure it out?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

post her facebook profile here, we'll all start harassing her and she'll return it quick to get you to call off the creeps!

I'm confused how your mother factors in. what are the details, how did a person you don't know rip you off and how did you figure it out?

We're not talking the movie, 'The Heartbreakers' here...(actual movie from 2000, filmed at the hotel I work at...where my backpack was stolen.) No, I'm just a lowly time clock punching, name tag wearing chump.

The perp, (the daughter), Mom and Nana had a lovely Sunday brunch at my hotel. After brunching, she slips away to go for a stroll out to the pools and bungalows. Perp commits crime. Cam captured them at the front valet and get into their vehicle. The police report obtained the owner's name of vehicle...Lincoln Nav, Michigan plates. The report also listed the party of 3 under Mom's name for brunch along with Mom's cell phone number. Nana lives in Boca, Mom and she devil live in whacked out California.

So, with Mom's name, I looked her up on Facebook. She's on there. She doesn't allow strangers to see her friends list but her old sister does!! I saw one pic on Mom's fb page with a young lady, long brown hair in a pic and Mom wrote....'my daughter Jocelyn.' So I went to the aunt's profile on fb and low and behold....Found Jocelyn but she is under a cryptic sort of name shuffle but I am 100% positive it's her.

skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:55pm
Oh how I'd love to announce it all over the World but I think while the investigation is on going, I should refrain from posting her name or give out Mom's cell number, or the vehicle owners name, address, phone. I think they should arrest Granny in Boca, and hold her there until that little wench brings her skank ass back to Palm Beach.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 9:59am
Originally posted by skyfuzz skyfuzz wrote:

Riley, I'm not really a cop...or a sky marshall...I just play one on the internet!

Who'd a thought. I never even heard of an sky marshall till you.

Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 6:47pm
On the positive side...

I was at the local Home Despot today and I found a wallet on the ground. Dude was from Mexico based on the ID inside the wallet. Fortunately, there was a receipt with a phone number and name matching the Mexican ID.

I called the dude (I'm fluent in Spanish) and told him I found his wallet. I thought he would start crying he was so happy.

He came over and tried to pay me $100 when I returned the wallet to him. I refused the money and told him to "pay it forward".

JQ

Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 5:16pm
We had checks stolen out of our mailbox (~6 years ago) and "washed" (supposedly acetone will take your name off a printed check and Joe Blow can add whatever name they want).

Smuck did over 10k of shopping before the being picked up on camera at Lowes Home Improvement in SC. Colossal PIA and that is with your wife working at the back and account protection. Did not cost us any $$ but lots of time and frustration.

Never heard if he was prosecuted and if they went and took all the toys purchased for Christmas gifts at Toys R Us away from his kids..........

Hate it for you
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic