Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FFI Marine has moved to a new location

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FFI Marine has moved to a new location
    Posted: February-09-2018 at 4:36pm
fantastic finishes marine has moved to a new location, 355 lake rd unit A Medina Ohio 44256
we are also making some big changes around here. the number on thing and the most important of them all is customer service i promise if you call,email or leave a message it will be answered that day.

2nd...Vince still owns the business but will no longer be running. i Joe will be running it along side my finace Heather and she will be answering most of the call while i'm in the shop rebuilding the transmissions and if you have any questions she will take notes and i will gladly call you back towards the end of each day.

and finally I've been rebuilding transmissions for this company for 10 years and I want FFI Marine to have the quality reputation it use to have and I'm gonna do everything i can to make that happen and you can rest assure if you send us your transmission it will be a pleasant hassle free experience.

Thank's Joe D'Amico
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 7:33pm
Are you gonna have some good stories with some good free advice mixed in like Eric did?

He had so many posts, I don't know how he found the time to fix transmissions too, unless he had you doing all the work   

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 9:20pm
Joe,
Keep the information coming and good luck with FFI. I hope it works out for you.

BTW, is your post coincidental with Eric's birthday?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 10:42pm
i am always willing to help out a fellow boater with free advice cause the way i see it your gonna do the repair either way so i might aswell assist you and make sure its done right
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 10:44pm
i had no clue it was Erics bday today and im sure ill have plenty of good stories along the way
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Joe,
Keep the information coming and good luck with FFI. I hope it works out for you.

BTW, is your post coincidental with Eric's birthday?

I wondered that as well!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 9:13pm
Good luck Joe. I know from experience how hard running a small business can be, but if you combine high quality work with high quality customer service you'll have a steady flow of work heading your way. The boating community is pretty tight and once 10 people have a good experience there's another 100 people that get told about it.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 10:22pm
thank you very much 63 Skier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic