Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

318 poly motor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 318 poly motor
    Posted: July-21-2006 at 12:29pm
I am looking for a Chrysler M-318 B polyshere
motor or just a block. Anyone out there have
one.

Thanks,
Bob
barracuda blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barracuda blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 10:28pm
Bob
I think I may have what you're looking for. I have an a mid 60's Chrysler 318.
The model on the engine is 318BXRX
Type 327 Serial # 89942. It came to me with a closed cooling system, but I have removed it. It was rebuilt about 5 years ago and I have had it fo the past 3 years, but have never used it. Please let me know. I am in Northern Indiana.
Thanks
Dan
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 6:56am
Originally posted by barracuda blue barracuda blue wrote:

Bob
I think I may have what you're looking for. I have an a mid 60's Chrysler 318.
The model on the engine is 318BXRX
Type 327 Serial # 89942. It came to me with a closed cooling system, but I have removed it. It was rebuilt about 5 years ago and I have had it fo the past 3 years, but have never used it. Please let me know. I am in Northern Indiana.
Thanks
Dan
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 7:02am
Dan,
Thanks for replying, could you get me the
block casting number, its just under the
head on the front of the block, should be
7 digits. How much do you want for it?
Thanks
Bob
barracuda blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barracuda blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 8:09pm
Bob
The block casting number is 2468290. It was located on the front of the left side (as your looking at the engine from the front). On the left side of the engine is stamped a date of 11-18-64. Hope this is helpful. As far as price goes, I would sell the block, intake and heads, (Which are removed) for $900 or just the block for $700. Let know
Dan
FrankT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 2:15pm
I have a good running Polysphere, 1965 with the 4-port exhaust manifold. Fresh water only with recent valve job. I am considering a small block chevy replacment and considering to sell complete.
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by FrankT FrankT wrote:

I have a good running Polysphere, 1965 with the 4-port exhaust manifold. Fresh water only with recent valve job. I am considering a small block chevy replacment and considering to sell complete.
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by FrankT FrankT wrote:

How do I get in touch with you, what state
are you in?
FrankT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 4:05pm
Give me a call (513)-619-5221. I am Cincinnati.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic