NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Compliments to Morfoot

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compliments to Morfoot
    Posted: March-01-2018 at 11:19am
Tim,
I just saw a review of 10 US based airlines. Delta came out #9 best overall but here's an interesting comment for you:

"Also, the planes are always in good shape,"

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2018 at 1:18pm
I'm not following Pete,are you saying he's doing a good job or he's never there?

I'm sure he's hard at work after recently recharging

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 9:34am
The Governor of the state of Georgia is not so pleased with him right now.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 11:18am
So are you saying they are next to last? Companies should stay out of politics. No matter what side they support they will piss off 1/2 of their customers.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

So are you saying they are next to last?

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

of 10 US based airlines. Delta came out #9 best

I can see how my wording is confusing. Sorry. Delta came out 9th from the bottom or 2nd from the top.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 2:07pm
Yes Pete, odd way of stating it, you should have just said they are the first one to miss first lol
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 3:09pm
So #10 is the best?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 3:11pm
5 is best. 1 is really good in a bad way and 10 is really bad in a good way.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 3:33pm
I thought the list went to eleven
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 4:16pm
Alright people, enough with the numbers and think of it this way. Do you think I'd be complimenting Tim if Delta was at the bottom?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 5:08pm
The GA Governor just cut the fuel tax break they were giving to Delta . Their useless stand will cost them 50 million dollars. Its always better to just keep your mouth shut. Just ask the Dixie Chicks .
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2018 at 7:42pm
Thanks Pete.... I/we appreciate it and those of you that choose to fly the Big D. Those of you who don't....Not so much and I can't guarantee the condition of their equipment!

As for their latest political statement severing ties with the NRA it hasn't set too well with most of the guys turning wrenches. I don't agree with it and many have and are considering joining the NRA. I agree with Mike... Stay out of politics and just do what we're supposed to do. Fly out customers to from point A to point B in A clean, reliable, airplane at a competitive price. July will be a milestone as I will have been there 30 years so yeah, I get a few weeks Vaca. I also get to use most holidays later as Maintenance never sleeps. Also, I'm he'll well I'm well and ain t often sick so yesterday I used my last sick day of 2017 to fly down with Heather to attend a work conference with her and check on Jbear as there hasn't been a Jbear sighting in a while.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2018 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I'm well and ain t often sick so yesterday I used my last sick day of 2017 to fly down with Heather to attend a work conference with her and check on Jbear as there hasn't been a Jbear sighting in a while.

well....Pete has me confused too.....but I do know that Foot and Heather showed up on a Delta flight arriving in Orlando last evening. So me and Patti picked them up at the airport. Had a nice dinner at Old Town and dropped them off at a very fancy hotel. I can't speak to the condition of Delta aircraft but Foot and Heather looked good.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2018 at 2:50am
What? Is Georgia fresh out of Kim's?
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2018 at 9:57am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2018 at 10:01am
No luck with kims he thought he would try a different brand.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2018 at 11:51am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic