NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

95' Nautique Project ... expanded

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2018 at 3:32pm
Glad you had the screenshot - makes more sense now. Yep, not much different. Well it's good to know also that the cam shouldn't be a problem - I was dreading the prospect of having to deal with an ECM issue.
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 12:07am
Knowing the dual front of comments I'm likely to receive for this one, I've decided to post it anyway    

So my son came over on Sunday and helped me get everything aligned and held the heavy parts while I drilled for and installed the top bolts but then had to get back to the family.   I finished the rest myself before the storm hit that evening but didn't get to the wiring till Yesterday.   Anchor light above the tow point was a great addition and the speakers sound great!

JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 4:06am
It's looking great!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by gt40KS gt40KS wrote:

Knowing the dual front of comments I'm likely to receive for this one, I've decided to post it anyway    

Well since you're expecting it....................

I've got to say that I agree with Pete, even if Pete hasn't commented on it yet. I think I can be pretty comfortable agreeing with him
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 10:41am
Pretty tasteful tower design, actually. Nice.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 10:55am
I think it looks great! Nice work!
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
bb12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 11:50am
I think it looks good, Joe. Nice job! Btw, I might have missed it, but what kind of tower? No, I'm not putting one on my '89...just curious.

Are you taking her to Kaw this weekend for the maiden voyage?
1989 Ski Nautique 2001
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 12:29pm
I believe the tower is an Aerial Airborne 2.0.
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 2:34pm
Yes you are correct - Aerial Airborn and all the attachments. I wanted lights as well, but LED's not halogen and Aerials LED light bar isn't so much of a 'light up the area' as a mood light - very dim in comparison to others. I've got it pre-wired for lights though for when the wife let's me spend some more $   
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2018 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

I've got to say that I agree with Pete, even if Pete hasn't commented on it yet. I think I can be pretty comfortable agreeing with him

We all know what Pete's viewpoint would likely be so I'm pretty comfortable with you being comfortable agreeing with his as yet unsaid comment   
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic