NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 1987 SN 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Watarski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watarski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 1987 SN 2001
    Posted: April-05-2018 at 7:07pm
Picked up a hull (almost complete - no motor, tranny, fins, rudder, prop) and a trailer. Keeping the trailer, but selling the parts. Below are pictures of what I figured some would be interested in. Please feel free to email me or PM me if interested. I'm located in Panama City Beach, FL - would prefer to meet/drive rather than ship as most of these items are large. I can send full size photos. I also have a full barefoot boom with pylon mount if anyone wants pictures of that. Make me an offer!

1985 Ski Nautique 2001
Tcapra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tcapra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2018 at 4:36pm
Hello, do you have the rest of the observer seat?
Watarski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watarski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2018 at 11:54am
I do not. Have the back seats and platform, not sure if I'm going to try and reuse those yet.
1985 Ski Nautique 2001
sberard5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sberard5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2018 at 7:29pm
Is the platform still available? If so, please email me at sberard@myottmail.com.

Steve
trice View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2018 at 11:21am
Hello, I would like to buy the rub rail endcap. PM sent.
87 SN
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2018 at 3:49pm
Are the stingers/ floor bad?
Owen_83SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen_83SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2018 at 11:51pm
Do you still have the throttle shifter ? Looking for just the arm not the entire assembly.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2018 at 12:11am
Looks nicer than my hull,, If I was closer I might have made an offer for the whole thing.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Watarski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watarski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2018 at 9:02am
PMs replied to and sent. The hull has some cracks and chips, and the floors aren't in great shape. Would definitely be a project...
1985 Ski Nautique 2001
Kat Daddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat Daddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2018 at 10:28pm
can you post closer up pics of dash panels and are there any other seat portions avail?
JShade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JShade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 5:16pm
I am interested in the teak strips and metal strips below the teak strips if they are in good shape. Please let me know what your asking for them. Would need shipped to Cincinnati. Email is jshade@coreoptix.com.
1988 2001
Kat Daddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat Daddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2018 at 12:15am
Wld you sell jus the bare hull and nothing else? jus curious
Kat Daddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat Daddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2018 at 10:31am
what would ya take for just bare hull, no trlr or other accessories?
FLpwrLineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLpwrLineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2018 at 7:07am
Can you send pics of the boom if you still have and the back seat, also price ?
Andrewracoon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrewracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 8:44pm
Do you have a working alarm module available?
chuck kemp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuck kemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 9:05pm
I m looking for the 2 Alum. brackets that bolt to the stringers so you can run the gas tank straps through.   Had new stringers placed in my 83 and he has misplaced them   THANKS
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2018 at 2:03pm
Hi all,
I now have the boat and we are going to build it so this thread is at and end.
Come the end of Sept it goes under the knife and gets Stringers and Floor.
However!!
I need A strut and Rudder..
Ciao!
Jody
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Davidmichaeljohnson1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidmichaeljohnson1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2018 at 3:36pm
Sorry if redundant but do u have observer seat
G.Williamson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G.Williamson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2018 at 10:14pm
Do you still have the swim platform and brackets?
Geoff Williamson
Maple Ridge Canada
778-227-8723
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2018 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

Hi all,
I now have the boat and we are going to build it so this thread is at and end.
Come the end of Sept it goes under the knife and gets Stringers and Floor.

By now the boat is either ground up or on a big garbage pile since Jody's shop was pretty much destroyed in Hurricane Michael. He's only been on here like once since......
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2018 at 1:20am
I have brackets. PM me if you dead end
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic