Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PTM Edge ClampForce Strapless Wakeboard racks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PTM Edge ClampForce Strapless Wakeboard racks
    Posted: April-07-2018 at 4:19pm
I have a pair of PTM Edge ClampForce Board Racks that I no longer need. I used them last year on my G23, but my new boat came with different racks, so I no longer need these. These PTM Edge ClampForce racks are in perfect condition.

These retail for $3,895 plus shipping on most online sites. I have listed them on eBay with a starting price of $2399.00.

Here's what PTM Edge has to say about these racks:

Say goodbye to bungee board racks! Our premium clamping board racks lock down boards tight with the pull of a lever and release with the push of a button. They quickly swivel inward for easy access to boards, as well as storage. Each rack holds up to two boards (4 boards per boat). Accommodates boards up to 2″ thick. The racks are machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum and are electropolished and anodized for a premium finish that will last for years of maintenance free use.

Includes a set of two clamping board racks, as well as port and starboard swivels.

The racks easily mount to towers with a 1.2"-square 4-bolt pattern (most Nautique towers) and most pipe towers with adapters that are sold separately.

These racks are located in Mooresville, NC.   Free shipping!

PTM Edge ClampForce Strapless Wakeboard Racks

Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic