NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Nautique Redesign - 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:59am
seadeck overload for me,
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:53am
I noticed they added 3" to the beam, 98" vs. 95" on the 200 (looked at 2015 specs). Beamy slalom boat, and in general a wide 20 footer!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I also see where the guy who designed the Pontiac Aztek ended up,glad to see he found work

Gary, thanks for my morning laugh! You hit that perfectly, all angles and no rhyme or reason to them.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:47am
At what point do us CCFans take the step of fixing up those "old school" Ski Nautique 200's from back in the early 20-teens now???

So ugly I can't believe it. I'm sure it is an amazing boat in terms of wake and function and features, but I just don't think the market was looking for that kind of design. Who knows. Then again like many things it will probably grow on me over time.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:41am
Typical CC. Late to the ugly party but they get there eventually.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:26am
I was really bummed out that the Wake Tractor was so ugly that it was in a class by itself.

I see CC hired the WT design team and it's now a class of 2

Edit maybe Gary's Aztec guy helped out too.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:18am
I’m sure it skis great.

Design wise, there are a few nice touches and a few overdue fixes relative to the 200.

Looks/size/weight wise, there’s not much to like. It looks overdesigned. The readers of this website are clearly not the target market though. Hopefully they’ll take the CP in the opposite direction (light/small/simple) now that it is under cc ownership.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:16am
Looks like the color scheme was picked out by a 4 yo.

I hope they sell well.

Lots of money out there looking for a toy.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 11:02am
I have noticed this on some G boats and I understand it's your choice but I am not a fan of the bottom paint look. Other than that,a 100k + for a deprecating asset that can be used part of the year .......
I also see where the guy who designed the Pontiac Aztek ended up,glad to see he found work
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2018 at 10:49am
In case you did not hear, Correct Craft introduced a newly designed Ski Nautique today.
Engineering wise - looks phenomenal, Price wise - ouch - six figures for a ski boat
Looks wise - funky Malibuesque w/Master craft stern, 3D looking hull is strange, hate the windshield. Wake wise - looks fantastic

https://www.nautique.com/models/ski-nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic