Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martinique/2001 Parts (FREE PARTS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martinique/2001 Parts (FREE PARTS)
    Posted: June-05-2018 at 4:59pm
I purchased a Martinique for parts to get my Barefoot running. After taking all the parts off the Martinique, I boxed them up. I have had them for years now. I kept them around if I ever needed anything. I just sold my Barefoot so I do not need them anymore. Rather then taking a ton of pics I put most of the parts into 2 piles. I am not into selling this stuff . I have a complete walk threw windshield that has the center section that is hinged, I only took pics of the sides because it is stored and did not have any help to pull it down. I do not have the hull anymore the pic with the sunbrella cover is to show you what it looks like on the boat. All Part I am giving away FREE. I have no need for them.
hayajustin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2018 at 3:52pm
Do you have any pictures of the sunbrella? Is the center windshield hinged?
throttle out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throttle out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 9:14am
Wonder if that platform with fit my 2001.
1989 Ski Nautique 2001 351 PCM w/ 1-1.23
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 11:46am
Posted some pic of the cover. Little dirty from sitting around, No rip or tares. Windshield is hinged
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 11:52am
No sure if the platform will fit, but you are more then welcome to come by and take a look
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2018 at 11:35am
Platform will not fit.
woodyelc
Farnboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2018 at 12:17pm
We’re are you located and can you give me a phone number to call you thank you
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2018 at 2:42pm
PM sent
proc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2018 at 7:00pm
i talked with you last year and you never got back to me. how much for back gaurd rail with shipping? its the rail that goes around the entire back boat thanks zip is 44145 if you would want i could meet you half way if that would be cheaper? i am in Cleveland ohio
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2018 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by proc proc wrote:

i talked with you last year and you never got back to me. how much for back gaurd rail with shipping? its the rail that goes around the entire back boat thanks zip is 44145 if you would want i could meet you half way if that would be cheaper? i am in Cleveland ohio

Proc, sent you PM on my 351 motor box (sorry for the thread 'jack). I am also considering taking off my rear guard rail on my Martinique. It isn't 100% perfect... last owner did some work on it. But if you are just looking for one-- might be able to help out on that. My cell number to text/call is in the PM. Thanks!
1988 Correct Craft Martinique B/R, PCM 454, ~577 HRS.
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2018 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by proc proc wrote:

Just sent you a PM
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2018 at 9:50pm
I’m interested in the steering wheel (not the cable or gears). Please let me know the best way to contact you to discuss.
I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal-lobotomy.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2018 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Poster112 Poster112 wrote:

I’m interested in the steering wheel (not the cable or gears). Please let me know the best way to contact you to discuss.

PM sent
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2018 at 12:00am
Hi

I could use the metal tube from the rudder end off the steering cable.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 8:54pm
What year was the Martinique? If the front windshield will work with my 85 BFN I may be interested.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

What year was the Martinique? If the front windshield will work with my 85 BFN I may be interested.

The windshield is different
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 12:38pm
Do you have the rear view mirror? Is that the same dash mount mirror as the Ski Tique?
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Mille1sj Mille1sj wrote:

Do you have the rear view mirror? Is that the same dash mount mirror as the Ski Tique?

Yes I do have the rear view mirror. It is one of the pics with all the parts
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 10:23am
I see the mirrror in the picture, but it is partially covered. Do you have the dash mount brackets as well? Can you send me a picture of them?
keuka1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keuka1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 12:52pm
Hi,

Great to see all the old parts!   How much for the wooden interior parts and the dash with the gauges? Do you have the wooden cup holders as well?

Thank you
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by keuka1 keuka1 wrote:

Hi,

Great to see all the old parts!   How much for the wooden interior parts and the dash with the gauges? Do you have the wooden cup holders as well?

Thank you

I just sent you a PM with my phone number
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2018 at 4:13pm
Let me know if any if anyone is interested in anything still listed? if not it all is going to be all tost out in the trash.
trice View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2018 at 9:23pm
I’m Interested in one set of seat/motor box hinges. PM sent, thx
87 SN
mattradintz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattradintz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2018 at 10:39am
Do you still have the shift controls?
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2018 at 1:13pm
Yes
Maxdog154 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxdog154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 3:02am
Do you still have the dash wiring. I am looking for the 4” square poured black thing that has wires plug into it. It is screwed down with four screws under the tack
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 9:28am
Yes I do have all the wiring
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 10:36am
Do you still have the steering cable? Before you removed it did the steering wheel turn pretty easy?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 11:02am
Yes I still do have the steering wheel cable and it did move without any effort
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 11:14am
pm sent
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic