Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ScottRundle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottRundle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat parts for sale
    Posted: June-26-2018 at 5:04pm
Windshields for various years 94 and up Sport, Air Nautiques, and Ski Nautiques, 216's. Just tell us what model you have and we will see if we have it. Prices range from $1000 and up + shipping to you.

Teak and Composite Swim Steps for various years. Send us your model and year and we will send you a picture or tell you we have it.

Towers: New and used -   216 and Super Air Natiques.

Biminis - Various years. Tells us what you have and we will see if we have it.

Dash Pods

Call Pete at 909 648 5799
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2018 at 5:33pm
Any trailers?
ScottRundle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottRundle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2018 at 6:01pm
Call me now. 909 648 5799. Sitting here with Pete and yes he has some trailers, but we don't know what you need.
JBailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2018 at 4:23pm
Hi,

Do you happen to have step treads for an '83 Barefoot Nautique? I assume other years/models may work as well. I'm looking for a pair.

I attached an image of exactly what I am looking for.

preilly19824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preilly19824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2018 at 10:52am
I'm looking for a shaft prop #422.and an 11a rudder it's off an 98 air nautique ,also price in interior skins if you have them
fj60erik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fj60erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2018 at 12:36pm
@preilly19824

I sent you a private message, may have what you need.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic