Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

INTERIOR FOR 1981 SKI NAUTIQUE

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RTCTTNT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTCTTNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INTERIOR FOR 1981 SKI NAUTIQUE
    Posted: July-31-2006 at 11:28am
LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE INTERIOR OF A 1981 SKI,,,JUST FOUND HER IN AN OLD BARN AND ALL IS GOOD BUT NO FRONT INTERIOR AT ALL,,WOULD LIKE TO REBUILD THE SEATS BUT NEED MEASUREMENTS OR PICTURES...THANKS TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP
RTCTTNT
Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 8:23am
Can anybody help out this newbie with a few detailed photos?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 8:58am
Here are a few photos of an 81 deluxe interior, since you don't have any of the original brackets you could make this style easily because the bases are made from wood. 81 deluxe
Some more pics of the interior more pics
and some basic dimensions, just scroll down dimensions
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 2:53pm
Sorry for the thread jack but....Alan: Your boat lokked AWESOME in the GL pics. It got my vote for best of show. No doubt a great job you must be real proud of. Liked the pic of her getting up on plane and you with a sh*t-eatin grin on!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 3:46pm
I knew someone would come through. I met RTCTTNT last weekend on the lake in Winter Haven. He just picked up an 81SN for a song. Told him this was the place to get some answers.

Tim
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 4:40pm

Thanks jbear, but I always have a sh*teating grin on, keeps em guessing.   Glad to see ya back bud.   Hey I'm supposed to hook up with BidWaveDave tonight for a little skiing with the kids, I'll tell him you said hello.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 5:50pm
Tim: What lake in Winter Haven? I am in Lake Wales and we use Lake Shipp ramp by Harborside. Would like to meet up with ya.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 10:08pm
JBear,

We stayed at Lake Roy and from there we wandeed through the chain. Mater of fact we were in Lake Shipp...saw a little watering hole right on the water if I remember correctly.

We'll be heading back in September and would love to get together then.

Rich, We have totally hijacked your post but I think you got what you need.

Tim
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 6:33am
Hey Bro: I saw your request for info a couple of days ago and have had too much going on to respond. I am restoring an 81 and just posted some seating and engine cover photos on Photobucket.com.. Search=(hasbeenskier) (Restoration) I am not computor literate enough yet to get them on this site for you. Alan's Deluxe has different seating than most 81's. Congrates on the 81 they are my favorite.
Be ski'n ya! bj
hasbeenskier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:21pm
bj; Where have you been? Busy? Haven't seen you postin'. Glad to see ya and hope all is well over there in Tampa.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 6:47am
Rich, let me know if you need additional help with the seat issue bj
hasbeenskier
RTCTTNT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTCTTNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 10:30am
GUYS, THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP AND REPLIES TO THE INTERIOR OF MY 81. GOT HER UP AND RUNNING LAST WEEK AFTER SHE SAT FOR AT LEAST A YEAR AND 1/2. RUNS FANTASTIC. GOT HER POLISHED OUT AND WORKIN ON NEW CARPET THIS WEEKEND. THEN THE BIG PUSH ON THE INTERIOR. JBEAR AND MARTINIQUE87,,,AND ANY ONE ELSE INTERESTED,,SEE YOU AT LAKE ROY IN WINTERHAVEN REAL SOON!!!
RTCTTNT
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 10:52am
RTC; When are ya coming? You better let me know. Where are the boat pics??? I'll bring my '80 over and we'll compare. Maybe we can get a few of the guys together. There is a nice big ramp and lot on lake Shipp in Winterhaven, just 1 lake up from Roy on the Chain. Where do you put in? Would be cool to get together.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

NC 75 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC 75 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2006 at 2:55pm
Alan, do you think the seats in the SN you did would work in a 75 Mustang? Original front seat faced forward, and I would prefer the arrangment you came up with.

Ed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic